Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: Vynertje May 14, 2015 6:56am
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 9:09pm | Report
I want to believe UoL stand a chance vs Fnatic, but they don't. Sadly Fnatic didn't get play to play H2K and Origen, which would have made for a very interesting set of matches. I'm actually looking forward to see if any team can force a fifth game out of Fnatic.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 11:20pm | Report
Let be honest, any team in EU right now would be lucky enough to force a fourth game as things stand.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 5:51am | Report
Lets look at the matchups from UoL vs Fnatic

vs

I would say, this matchup is definitly in favor of Huni. While he played rather sloppy lately in the earlygame, he can still outperform Vizicsacsi, especially on carry champions. I wouldn't let Vizicsacsi have Gnar tho, probably the only champion he can outperform Huni on. As always, the jungle matchup also has a huge influence in top lane, and if even Gillius can camp Huni to death, what can H0r0 do? Look at what happened to Steve.

vs

This matchup for me is definitly in favor of H0r0. Not only was H0r0's performance in the quaterfinals brilliant, especially earlygame, Reignover's earlygame was lately rather bad and the reason why Fnatic fall behind early. Of course, lategame they are kinda even, but that doesn't really matter for the jungle role.

vs

For me, the most interesting matchup, as the two top mid laners in EU meet here. This matchup will most likely be decided by picks (counterpick scenarios) and if PoE gets a lead. Because if PoE gets a lead over Feb1ven, he is better than him, other than that, the matchup is a bit in favor of Feb1ven. Basically, a tie, if H0r0's jungle dominance early helps PoE, in favor of PoE.

vs

This matchup, do we have to talk mutch about it? No, Rekkles is definitly the stronger ADC in every aspect. Vardags is basically another support that deals damage. If Fnatic wins this series, it will be all about Rekkles performance.

vs

Another very interesting and very even matchup. While Hylissangs engage power in Europe is unmatched by any other support (only Mithy and maybe Kasing are on a similar level), Yellowstars strong part is protecting the team. This clash of styles will be very interesting to see. And lets see if Hyli can catch some Rekkles (His Morgana hit again like 90% of the Q's, poor MrRallez). Another one of Hylissangs strength is roaming, which makes the earlygame of UoL even stronger.

vs

In terms of strategy and teamplay, if teams fight 5 on 5, UoL should be arguably stronger as this was their strongest all the time in the LCS. But if something sloppy happens with an advantage to an enemy, like a strong engage or even smaller skirmishes, Fnatic comes out ahead. Rotationwise UoL is currently rather unkown because of H0r0, but they showed some nice rotations against Roccat. Still, Fnatic should be stronger in that regard. In the Earlygame, the latest games have shown that UoL has a mayor advantage there in terms of shotcalling, positioning, aggression and ganking, all thanks to H0r0. Closing a game, well, UoL sucked at that vs Roccat and Fnatic is really strong at that.

Overall, I except most of the games to start with a lead for UoL and then either they throw the game away or not and Fnatic punishes their mistakes. But if Fnatic only once play sloppy, UoL will abuse that. In the end, it will be all about how well UoL is closing games and that lies all in H0r0's hands.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:04am | Report
:|

Basically MOBAFire.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 6:18am | Report
Horo > Reignover and Hylissang = Yellowstar ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm predicting 3-1 for Fnatic
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2015 11:02am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
1. UOL
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2015 4:35pm | Report
The EU LCS should be aired on the History channel, because that's all they've had to talk about since 2014 Worlds.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2015 5:58pm | Report
nice meme
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2015 6:02pm | Report
just average imo need to learn from the dankest memers and step up ur meme game
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2015 7:57pm | Report

FTFY

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide