Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nera's Ranked Journey!

Creator: Nera May 14, 2014 4:19am
1 2 3
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2014 10:48am | Report
This one isn't a ranked game... but this is a very good game for me in my worst role. i have never had a game this good, i am so happy:D

That nidalee was some annoying with her spears but hey:D we made it right? overall their team was never able to get to me. Had a Ga but they had popped it and i switched it over to a banshee's for the active, save me from a spear of something. :)

Nera

P.s.: will rarely be putting up normals games as this is supposed to follow my ranked games but the very few that i am extremely happy with the results i might post them up. :)
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2014 2:01pm | Report
well... i think i might just end up maining Ezreal as adc... i never play this consistently as adc as when i'm playing him.

another one i just did. didnt die in laning phase was like 2-0-1 grabbed all the dragons and ended the game like you see here :) Though i'm sad... i was getting a penta at the end but the game ended too soonXD

Nera
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Well here's twp more for you guys!

This one basically thresh died 4 times in the early game and just ragequitted out of the game leaving us in a 4 v 5, not much else to say honestly.

Second one:

Everything was going great in this game, early game got all their towers dragons everything. we were constantly getting them caught out and killing 2 of them leaving 3 of them alive, we had oppened their bot inhib for a long time now and i constantly told my team we needed that inhib. but nope each time we got the 2 people caught individually my team would group mid and try to take tower and inhib. which they had alot of waveclear which made it completely impossible to get it.

I honestly just don't know how to carry this elo anymore... we were so far ahead, yet we still managed to lose it. it's getting overly frustrating for me. anyways im out for now:D

Nera
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2014 9:22am | Report
Finally the losing streak is over!

Not much to say this game, Kassadin was 0-5-0 by the twenty minute mark since he constantly underestimated Annie's damages. Then Lee Sin and i went top got a kill on Darius for our Rumble which he then snowballed off that and killed Darius a good 2-3 times on his own. Then as a team we went bot killed them got dragon and pushed towers.

They gave us a little bit of trouble come mid game Lucian constantly using his ult to clear our waves of minions making it harder to push out towers. We got baron as they recalled later on in the game pushed mid inhib again as it respawned then 4 of us went bot while Rumble split pushed top. we kill out 2-3 of them get top and bot inhib along with mid inhib.

i died in that process and team backed as their team was all about to be up then as we respawned we did the final push and won the game.

Again i could of died less in this game but most of the time as i died we got either a few kills or and objectives so not gonna complain:)

Nera
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide