Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

When do you play Solo Que?

Creator: BusDriver210
March 29, 2013 6:18pm
8 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Competitive Scene » When do you play Solo Que?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BusDriver210 » March 29, 2013 6:18pm | Report
I've been playing a bit more Solo que this season, but am in need of some advice. In your opinion, when is the best time to play ranked? I find myself playing it Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.

The reason I ask is because I find myself grouped with better teammates at these hours. I try to avoid when the kiddos are on, or at least play normals during peak hours. I honestly can't stand to play during peak hours due to the insane amount of derps in the matchmaking pool.

What do you think Mobafire?
+Rep me if i'm useful!
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BusDriver210
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » March 29, 2013 6:31pm | Report
I play almost whenever I can. If I feel too tired, or am too angry after losing 1 or 2 games, I'll stop. To be honest, I don't have that much of a problem with randoms, as I always assume they are bad until they play well. Just expect to carry. Although, you sound like you have more free time than I do, so I'd say those times you are playing are good.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » March 29, 2013 6:34pm | Report
The best time to play ranked is when you're confident.

Winning or losing is decided on how you feel BEFORE clicking 'match me with ******s teammates'. All about having the correct mindset.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Pheyniex » March 29, 2013 6:35pm | Report
i did notice a certain time when a lot of bad players show up. However, i don't see myself playing much ranked since i have no patience for the inability of others.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Pheyniex
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vapora Dark » March 29, 2013 6:36pm | Report
I've never noticed any specific time where players are better than others. If I'm trying to climb Elo, I will play literally any moment I can. If like, right now, I've reached my current goal and don't need to spam games, then I just chill and play every now and again, whenever I feel the urge to play. This can be during the morning, the afternoon, the evening or 1 AM.
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vapora Dark
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Renowned (503)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » March 29, 2013 6:38pm | Report
Never if you're me.
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Pheyniex » March 29, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Never if you're me.

i like your style.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Pheyniex
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DillButt64 » March 29, 2013 7:17pm | Report
i find that playing at 3 am EST is a pretty good time since most of the 12-15 year olds are probably sleeping so i get good teammates and the way my sleep has been ruined im pretty much wide awake then

i never play ranked on the weekends though because of the ragers and such

also i tend to play a lot better when im angry about something that isnt the game its weird so whenever im like really angry i play ranked, which is rare though
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DillButt64
<Editor>
Rep: Established (102)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!