Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Question 2

Creator: Thalia Kael September 10, 2013 6:14pm
9 posts - page 1 of 1
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2013 6:14pm | Report
K guys I have a short question :

In Season 4, will you start higher than normal based on your ranking in S3 like the other seasons?

Like if I have Gold II S3 and then I win 10 placements in S4 I will start mid/high gold?

Ty
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2013 7:15pm | Report
If it's like Season 2 -> Season 3 then yes
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2013 10:16pm | Report
sweet I was wondering the same thing looking into it it does look like it will be a lot like season 2 > going in to season 3

I just finished my placements and got in bronze 1 ugh... but I haven't had the time to play much so I haven't had the time get higher in ranked I'm aiming for at least sliver 1 before the season end

and @Thala Keal I have been working hard on CS since the last time we went against each other in inhouse but I still got a lot to learn :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2013 6:02am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

If it's like Season 2 -> Season 3 then yes
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2013 3:35pm | Report

sweet I was wondering the same thing looking into it it does look like it will be a lot like season 2 > going in to season 3

I just finished my placements and got in bronze 1 ugh... but I haven't had the time to play much so I haven't had the time get higher in ranked I'm aiming for at least sliver 1 before the season end

and @Thala Keal I have been working hard on CS since the last time we went against each other in inhouse but I still got a lot to learn :P

What was our matchup? Also I've been sucking a lot in CS lately, probably because I'm playing more roamy champs and spend like all game ganking
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2013 8:04pm | Report
you went Ezreal top and I was Darius, in one of the games
Sig by xDarkWOlfxz
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2013 1:46pm | Report
oh yeah, around that time I was playing Ezreal top in like every game, it was awesome. he destroys melees that don't have more than one gap closer or one with significantly lower cooldown
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2013 6:48pm | Report
Yeah only beat me by 200 CS
Sig by jhoijhoi
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2013 6:58pm | Report
I think it's cause I ignored my team and splitpushed the whole game. I would've outfarmed you anyway but just not by that much

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide