Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New guides for season 5

Creator: xvTheDoctorvx November 20, 2014 5:29pm
xvTheDoctorvx
<Member>
xvTheDoctorvx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2014 5:29pm | Report

Introductions

HI! My name is dylan but im known on LOL as Mighty Biohazard. Im intersted in finding someone who is willign to go through with me and make a few guides. Ive been wantign to get into guide makign for quite some time now and really think it's somthing I'd be good at. i only have a few requirements and they are the following:

Requirements

You have to be at level 25, 30 would be preferred.
    Play enough to actually be involved.
    Be willing to buy new champions and test things out with them.
    Have skype so we can discuss our things and a Google account for Google docs.
    Be in the NA server because that's where i main, but ill have a few new accounts for other areas.
    Be able to coordinate with me.
    Be willing to dedicate time to this project.
    Share the load of the work.
    And most of all, you must be willing to have fun no matter what.

How You Can Contact Me

There are a multitude of ways to contact me. For starters you can always message me on here. You can add me on Skype at xdylanxmasonx. You can email me at Anzekoni@gmail.com. But No matter how you contact me, make sure you put "Season 5 Guide Project" in the Subject so i know what its about. Anything else will be ignored.

I will close with sayign thank you for your time and thanks for your consideration. Have a good day/night/afternoon.
"The early bird Guts the worm, they dawn has arrived."
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 6:39am | Report
What's the purpose of finding someone willing to help you writing a guide. Most of the people either ask for people to work on the guide's layout with all the artwork and stuff or they ask for people reviewing their guide after it's published to receive feedback.
So is it just that you want someone to write parts of the guide you're going to publish or one of the things I've mentioned above?
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
xvTheDoctorvx
<Member>
xvTheDoctorvx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 1:26pm | Report
The whole point was just to find someone who was interested in making guides with me, i always can appreciate a second opinion and new ideas, so i figured if two people worked on a guide and just linked it back to both people or they can just publish, i don't care for the recognition, then it's be a better guide in general.
"The early bird Guts the worm, they dawn has arrived."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 1:43pm | Report
We do have review shops here http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/build-and-guide-discussion
They will look through your guide and point out things to improve.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide