Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kindred ADC: Help with supports!

Creator: Firephoenix544 October 16, 2015 7:49am
Firephoenix544
<Member>
Firephoenix544's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2015 7:49am | Report
This ones pretty simple, what supports work with Kindred ADC? Kindred needs about everything out of a support, because kindred simply lack it. Mainly being tankiness, ingage, disingage, and most importantly the ability to hold lane for like 2-3 minutes, because she will be getting stacks in the jungle.

It pains me because my friend really likes playing kindred ADC, and I am his goto support, with no idea how to make it work.

Some ideas I have are Thresh, Braum, Janna*, Leona*, something along those lines, maybe.

*Champions I suck at, either because i get myself killed (Leona), or I can't land anything.
When I started playing this game, I was so hyped for ranked. So hyped, in fact, that I almost feel like I rushed things. Then I got to ranked. Got silver 2. I haven't played ranked after that. The time I spent learning, breaking, loving the game, trying to get to ranked was the most fun I ever had. Lesson of the day? It's not about the destination. It's the journey.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2015 8:17am | Report
First of all: I don't think Kindred ADC is a thing. High chance it never really works. Tell your friend to play her in the jungle.

But if you really want to, from the situation you described, I'd recommend Annie. She has engage, damage and can hold a lane on her own better than everything you've listed. Your supports are basically too supporty to hold a lane and get something out of it.

Other stuff I guess you could try are Morgana (funny ult combo), Zyra and Brand.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2015 4:19pm | Report
Kindred's range is too short to survive well in the bot lane. Plus, all that time that Kindred spends running into the enemy jungle often on the top side will be time away from cs'ing. And if she doesn't get teleport, that will be even worse. If you absolutely had to do this, I would play Zyra and make sure she gets plenty of mana items like a Tear of the Goddess early. You'll be alone a lot, so you'll need lots of mana for wave clearing.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide