Damn this is too good. Where and how did you find this?
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated

What People Look For In a Guide
Thanks to Nameless for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
BigDaddyPedro wrote:
At least if there is a huge *** loging queue you can now be entertained. Or phreaked the **** out, which ever works.
Fix'd
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


I kind of wished this came out before April Fools.