Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

AD Carry

Creator: BluAnimal July 22, 2012 5:29pm
24 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2012 9:07pm | Report
Graves is ezmode AD.

I played 1 game with him after buying him last night and I went 10/3. It's never been easier for me to play any champion ever.

Y-GEE
<Member>
Y-GEE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2012 4:58pm | Report
BluAnimal wrote:

So I've been playing LoL for a long time and there's one role I am completely lacking: bot AD. I only own Ashe and Sivir, but I'm pretty good with Miss Fortune and great with Caitlyn. Which champion would be the most reliable champion? The only thing that keeps me from buying Caitlyn is the way she can fall off late game.

what do you think about graves ? , is it gd champion or regular

i see him very powerful if begin the game with gd farming and in ks he's one of gd champion
Cheers,

Vuzinic.
EUW
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2012 5:37pm | Report
In my opinion Corki is the safest pick for ad. Your passive supplies alot of damage and your W is a very reliable escape.

Graves is a close second seeing as he is very easy to use and his burst is pretty strong.
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 8:29pm | Report
Tristana is by far the safest ad carry her Rocket Jump is a Flash so you can reposition yourself easy + her ult can push back anyone that jumps on her, she has steroids, and she can farm like a breeze due to her e.

I mean what can you ask more to be safe?
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide