Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Am I grouping enough?

Creator: VexRoth September 28, 2015 10:39am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2015 10:39am | Report
I read that if your contribution for kill numbers is low then you aren't grouping with your team enough.

Mine seems rather low even though I've had some games with good KDA numbers of late.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=VexRoth

Around this I've observed that at Silver level

1) Teams quite often don't bother clearing sidelanes before going to contest whatever objective
2) Teams quite often go contest an objective without having any ward coverage

With regard to 1 I find myself quite often going to clear lanes and try to start them slow pushing back toward the enemy base so we don't lose a tower and can give the enemy something else to worry about.

With regard to 2 this just seems dumb and I think my teams mostly luck out (except when they don't) that the enemy team isn't savvy enough to take advantage of the 3v5 or 4v5 and the potential for flanking due to our not having decent ward coverage.

So how should I be playing this? Just cowboy up and go dive in with the rest of the squad since a 5v5 is probably going to have a better outcome than a 4v5 and damn the towers?

Communicate what I'm doing more? Try to direct traffic?

I'm not the quickest at typing in chat and only rarely do I get to play on 5-man squads where we are all in a voice call.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide