Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anyone else?

Creator: IAmByakuya March 1, 2013 9:05pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:05pm | Report
Was starting a game but had to reconnect due to some issue but after i started my client again it forces me to download a patch for 30+mins and lose my game...then i try to log in and it asks me to send a report to riot...

whats going on?
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:07pm | Report
there's something wrong with the client. the queue times are insane and it's just generally ****ed up atm...they're "working to resolve it as soon as possible"
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:09pm | Report

there's something wrong with the client. the queue times are insane and it's just generally ****ed up atm...they're "working to resolve it as soon as possible"

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Ferrick
<Member>
Ferrick's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:11pm | Report
Just happened to me. Played a game but derped when done. Unable to relog; tried several times but the Client kept making Error Reports to send them bless their hearts. I couldn't even access the website either.

I cannot remember once, not once, when Riot releases a patch that there aren't significant community wide issues with their servers.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide