"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Searz wrote:
Corki needs a small nerf and so does Ashe's ult.
But there are worse champions out there. Annie is just SUPER strong atm and I don't know why I'm not hearing anything about Annie nerfs..
Tibbers is too cute to get the nerf hammer.
One look into that fire-y pelt and those blood-soaked teeth, and the Devs quickly melt...literally.
Goodbye.
You need to log in before commenting.


But there are worse champions out there. Annie is just SUPER strong atm and I don't know why I'm not hearing anything about Annie nerfs..