Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe vs Cait lol

Creator: GRB150 May 18, 2011 12:58pm
24 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 11:25am | Report
The range on Caitlyn's attacks is ****ing awesome.

Cait is a stronger solo que pick. Ashe is better in premades.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Posts:
165
Joined:
Apr 1st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 7:33pm | Report
I've mid laned with cait as Ashe it sucked hard early I died once and blue pilled twice but right at about lvl 8 I caught up and dominated the rest of the game her big arrow if you can hit is just too good

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!


Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3045
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Cait dominates her lane I prefer her over Ashe anyday
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
738
Joined:
Feb 2nd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 11:45pm | Report
in late game caits skills are just totaly useless while ashe cc and utility combined with her end game dmg are amazing , thats the main issue .
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide