Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

carry solo queue as support easy

Creator: Footyballs
January 4, 2012 2:23am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

23 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » General Discussion » carry solo queue as support easy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Footyballs » January 4, 2012 2:23am | Report
if you dun believe me go check my ranked stats / match history?

kk
Footyballs's Forum Avatar

Footyballs
<Member>
Rep: Notable (22)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Shak3y » January 4, 2012 2:25am | Report
Top class post..
Think. analysis. and improve you game. Always
Shak3y's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shak3y
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (18)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheWeekndOVOXO » January 4, 2012 2:27am | Report
k
(Discontinued)
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar

TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
Rep: Notable (33)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheJohn » January 4, 2012 3:49am | Report
And I got 10/0/10 as Morde, check my match history

Couldnt you make this thread more interesting?
TheJohn's Forum Avatar

TheJohn
<Editor>
Rep: Memorable (73)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Shak3y » January 4, 2012 3:54am | Report
^^^
lol
Think. analysis. and improve you game. Always
Shak3y's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shak3y
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (18)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Wintermond » January 4, 2012 4:52am | Report
Supports can carry ranked games if you are really good at it, realized that when I played some Janna and Sona lately, I really felt like I have a great impact on the game.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond's Forum Avatar

Wintermond
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (189)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Freddy Shopan » January 4, 2012 4:56am | Report
You can have a great impact on the game, but you can't really... carry... that's like... against the definition of a support... What's the role of support? To... support... the... carry...?
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar

Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Rep: Notable (23)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by LaronX » January 4, 2012 4:56am | Report
You won't never hard carry a game as support 'cause to do so you need farm and if you got a lot of farm on a support you doing something wrong. You can greatly incrase the chance that the Ad-Carry will Carry the game but thats it. If the AD is a reatrad that buys after 7 kills merc tread and atamas you support won't help much
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
LaronX's Forum Avatar

LaronX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (39)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Wintermond » January 4, 2012 4:59am | Report
Passive carrying=/=Active carrying brah :P

I just had a game where I played Janna and the enemy team had a really fed Akali.
We had a very strong Cassiopeia and Vayne.
That Akali would blow up our carries in a blink of a second, but I carried an Oracle's and CC'd Akali so much that she could be killed. They also had a WW whose ult I could interrupt, so yeah.
It's not easy but you can do it, the difference between a bad and a good support can be gamechanging.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond's Forum Avatar

Wintermond
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (189)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Rozsud3k » January 4, 2012 5:02am | Report
A support can't carry, a support champion can.

I don't even
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar

Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (12)