Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DO NOT PLAY RANKED!

Creator: Archomni April 14, 2013 7:51pm
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 12:20am | Report
Lock this please, someone might actually listen to this bad advice.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 12:21am | Report
I must admit that I feel a lot of loosing ranked games in your soul :)

You have some points, but you are wrong in many of them or at least you are too harsh on it.

1st of all you should say that this is only valid for solo que as 1st. All of those are totaly wrong if you play 5ppl premade.

you can own like 20 champions and still be valid to play ranked as long as you at least know/played all or nearly all of those avaible in game. I dont see any relevance that owning 9274823427536258374 champions will help you win ranked games. NONE.

Playing a lot of Normal games will do nothing good for ranked as well. I treat Normals as a play4fun.
And again i see no relevance that person that played 3000 normal games will do good in ranked. Those are totaly diferent stories if you ask me.

I also dont see ANY absolutly ANY relevance to winning ranked games and forcing your top lane to accualy push lane and take tower 1st.
There are champs that feel realy good at lane, can feed of creeps and help ADC win the game in TFs in mid/lategame. Why not mid taking tower 1st and roam? And btw... you have a jungler for that dont you?

And i call this the biggest ********:
"If you are not Good enough for ranked DO NOT PLAY RANKED!
(how to tell? you lose more then you win)"

This is not a ****ing 1v1 Duel in Quake. srsly. You seem quite selfish and probably you lost too many games lately and start to flame/hatespeech (here on forums and most probably ingame too) and that is the worst thing. If you are a flamer = DO NOT PLAY RANKED. That is my tip for you.

And if you are not good enaugh you should try harder and learn from your mistakes. Not stop playing at all. There is a ladder system you know so if you are not good enaugh you will drop to the tier when ppl are about your level dont you?

End of story, bye bye, see-ya later.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 1:10am | Report
I disagree with having less than 500 normal games. Some people have smurf accounts~
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 1:17am | Report
He speaks only on played more than 500 normal games and i think he ment accualy just played 500 games on any numbers of accounts...

i hope at least :D

Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 1:40am | Report
I really can't understand people that has that much hate inside.. If you're not a pro and play for money, it's a GAME. Obviously there's a lot of things to learn to play better, as better players than me said as answer to the first post, but talk as a rageflamer is not between those things.
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:19am | Report
How to play ranked:

Step 1: Don't listen to genrale tips like this guy gave. Just play the game.

Step 2: Find your playstyle and understand the game. If you get stuck in 900 elo and it is not because you are a giant troll the next best reason is that you are to stupied to understand how the game works. Stop copying everything pro's do.

Step 3: Play the game. It does not matter if you lose it is a ****ing game. If you do something bad accept it and try to do better. If someone does something stupied react like the situation needs it. If he is stupied and won't listen just mute that person.

Step 4: Why did you read even to here. You didn't understand Step 1. Don't listen do anyone just play the game and use the brain you have.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:22am | Report
LaronX wrote:

Just play the game.
Stop copying everything pro's do.
use the brain you have.

For those 3 you get my +rep :D

My fav trio :)

I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 3:08am | Report
I think that the only way to get better at ranked is to play ranked.

Before playing ranked you should first unlock a t3 rune page for your main and secondary roles.
I don't play LoL anymore.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 6:11am | Report
kinda funny - from the 150 ranke games i've played, i've noticed that i've only really ever had a very small handfull of actually good 4th pick adc.

also, adc should probs be one of the first picks. they don't REALLY get countered in lane since they have a support to back them up.

also, trolls play ranked - just look at c4lasty! haha jk love you bro... from what i've learned about high level soloqueue play, it sounds like most of the diamond and some plat people troll, but they just play really well anyways. you can't troll unless you can actually play the champion well.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 7:23am | Report
The only thing of value was don't play a first time champion in ranked.

The pros all agree though the best way to climb divisions is to MAIN 1-3 champions and play them exclusively.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide