Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elo adventure

Creator: Horodrim June 17, 2012 9:18am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

3 posts - page 1 of 1
Horodrim
<Member>
Horodrim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:18am | Report
I'm not really sure if I can post this here, but if not i would like the admin to warn me or move my thread. Thanks :)

So, my nickname is Horodrim and I play on Eu West. I have made a blog about getting out of low elo. Posting my every ranked game, stats and also including tips for players in the same position or even players on the higher elo.

So pls visit and comment. Constructive critisicm is always welcome. :)

Link to blog!

Cheers!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 10:26am | Report
Hmm, I read a bit. I can't exactly follow but you're on the right direction on some things, I think. And yes, I think the greatest problem at low ELO is lack of cooperation. And also, if someone is carrying the team, let them carry, do their bid, be it support or AD carry. I've carried teams by simply being heard in terms of what actions to do, even in a "lost" game where we only had our Nexus.

And late game, always shepherd the team. Tell that Vayne solo farming bot without wards anywhere to mover her *** before she dies and stuff.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 11:17am | Report
This is considered blog advertising which is against the rules. You are welcome to start a thread with the tips you put in the blog though. We just don't want a lot of threads that are basically just links to blogs.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide