Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

English Please!

Creator: Zumond December 24, 2012 12:34pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 7:38pm | Report
Is there any process going towards making a Latin American server? Getting paired with a bunch of people that speak only spanish or enough English to say "i dont speak english" is incredibly frustrating. Yes, i speak some spanish, but not enough to communicate the needs on the game.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:16pm | Report
Literally there is probably 1 in 75 games where I have a problem with people not being able to communicate in english. There are people who can't speak english very well, but rarely do I have problems with a totally illiterate person
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:26pm | Report

Is there any process going towards making a Latin American server? Getting paired with a bunch of people that speak only spanish or enough English to say "i dont speak english" is incredibly frustrating. Yes, i speak some spanish, but not enough to communicate the needs on the game.

There is a Brazillian server.

Moon, it is worse on the European servers, seemingly EUNE is worst. I have played on EUW a fair amount and rarely had troubles. As people have said pings are multilingual. ;)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2012 10:29pm | Report
pings are great. im glad riot learned to implement such a system.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide