The thing is, Pantheon base damage @ 16 with mandrop is 1000. (Read: Terrible scaling because you need 1000 ap to double it's damage.)
A scaling of 2.5 per AP would make it a normal ratio in comparison to other spells. ^_^
[quote=Searz][quote=Temzilla]
The thing is, Pantheon base damage @ 16 with mandrop is 1000. (Read: Terrible scaling because you need 1000 ap to double it's damage.)[/quote]
A scaling of 2.5 per AP would make it a normal ratio in comparison to other spells. ^_^[/quote]
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
The thing is, Pantheon base damage @ 16 with mandrop is 1000. (Read: Terrible scaling because you need 1000 ap to double it's damage.)
A scaling of 2.5 per AP would make it a normal ratio in comparison to other spells. ^_^