Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

'Game is still in progress' Account problem

Creator: Blian December 5, 2012 3:39am
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 3:39am | Report
It started yesterday when I just did not get my XP/IP after the game cuz PvP.net just logged me out and I was unable to log in again. I thought it is something in connection with the patching so I left it like that. However today I wanted to play and right after the Champion Selection I got a pop-up window saying 'Game is still in progress' and I couldn't do anything at all. Log out/Log in but the only thing I saw was a 'Reconnection' button so obviously I clicked but nothing happened.

I was waiting for that game to end and then I tried again but the story is the same.

Now I don't want to give another try and get in trouble. Furthermore I cannot report anything as I do not see the UI..
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 12:50am | Report
happens to me all the time...
rojo29
<Member>
rojo29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:18pm | Report
my game too, and if i quit, i get a ban from the admins, its not fair
boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 9:12pm | Report
i had that happen during the last patch .. it took a day or so fix automatically... i dont know how to fix it.. sorry bud

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide