Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

'Game is still in progress' Account problem

Creator: Blian
December 5, 2012 3:39am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » 'Game is still in progress' Account problem
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Blian » December 5, 2012 3:39am | Report
It started yesterday when I just did not get my XP/IP after the game cuz PvP.net just logged me out and I was unable to log in again. I thought it is something in connection with the patching so I left it like that. However today I wanted to play and right after the Champion Selection I got a pop-up window saying 'Game is still in progress' and I couldn't do anything at all. Log out/Log in but the only thing I saw was a 'Reconnection' button so obviously I clicked but nothing happened.

I was waiting for that game to end and then I tried again but the story is the same.

Now I don't want to give another try and get in trouble. Furthermore I cannot report anything as I do not see the UI..
Blian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Blian
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » December 6, 2012 12:50am | Report
happens to me all the time...
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by rojo29 » March 20, 2013 7:18pm | Report
my game too, and if i quit, i get a ban from the admins, its not fair
rojo29's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
rojo29
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by boythinks » March 20, 2013 9:12pm | Report
i had that happen during the last patch .. it took a day or so fix automatically... i dont know how to fix it.. sorry bud
boythinks's Forum Avatar

boythinks
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (8)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!