Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Heimer-> No Respect...

Creator: KERMIT1026 July 13, 2012 12:39am
1 2 3 4 5
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 2:45pm | Report
He has nice... Big ...Err.... Turrets.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!
And check out my build on skarner
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 2:34am | Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbIx0dGY7B0
instant respect for heimer!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 9:20am | Report
animorte wrote:

Just one question. Are you blantantly ignoring his very existence on purpose?

He has obvious CC (blind/stun/slow).
If you can't land a skill shot, get better at it (play Ezreal).
Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a bush ult on somebody these days? If he leaves turrets at an escape route (enemy or ally) or he places them near dragon/baron, the enemy literally has no choice but to come to them.

In response to the recent post, almost every AP Mid in the game is extremely squishy. LeBlanc/Veigar/Annie can already burst literally almost anybody down. Cass has more damage than anybody else in the game (except maybe Kog) so that is a comparison best left alone in every situation. Etc, etc, etc... You are just naming a lot of things that every champion has to deal with.

I personally don't play him because I simply have more fun with other champions. Also his voice is extremely annoying (just like Annie and Mundo), which can of course be turned down.

dude his granade is slower than my granma, and she's dead.....so easy to dodge it's ineffective if not fired at close range....and ur brush argument is just ******ed, if you run blind into a brush while playing vs heim knowing turrets may cause death.....it doesnt matter which champion you play ur gonna lose. My point is every mid champion basically **** him up if you just play smart
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide