Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

i did it boys, AMA

Creator: H4xDefender September 10, 2014 5:41pm
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 11:13pm | Report
i love you?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 11:27pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
i love you?

i love you too man

on an unrelated note my new comp is shipping over and i should be able to stream on it :o
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 1:01am | Report
If you pick Draven, the goal isn't to get in the lategame. You want to win the game early and push as much as you can. Great picks for this comp would be:

Renekton/ Udyr top (They can deal with AP tops and push really fast)
Heimerdinger mid (for obvious reasons)
Nunu & Willump jungle (Denies the enemy jungler the lategame and helps immensly at pushing)
Draven adc (shuts down the enemy carry so he doesn't make it to lategame, also his high earlygame damage helps at pushing immensly)
Janna support (Her bonus AD shield makes it so Draven pushes even faster)

This is the way you beat hypercarries, you let them never reach the stage they are good at.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 2:06am | Report
Hi H4x

I'm starting to play more ranked 5s and so far my top lane pool consists of Lulu.

Any recommendations to other "protect the doublelift" top laners?

Also thoughts on Lissandra top? I tried it yesterday and I think it was alright.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 2:58am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
If you pick Draven, the goal isn't to get in the lategame. You want to win the game early and push as much as you can. Great picks for this comp would be:

Renekton/ Udyr top (They can deal with AP tops and push really fast)
Heimerdinger mid (for obvious reasons)
Nunu & Willump jungle (Denies the enemy jungler the lategame and helps immensly at pushing)
Draven adc (shuts down the enemy carry so he doesn't make it to lategame, also his high earlygame damage helps at pushing immensly)
Janna support (Her bonus AD shield makes it so Draven pushes even faster)

This is the way you beat hypercarries, you let them never reach the stage they are good at.

the goal isnt to get into the lategame, but you cant always rely on winning at 20 minutes, draven is just wayy too all in. KT arrow is one of the best draven players in the world and almost never picks draven anymore, let alone against hypercarries. hypercarries also arent weak at all in lane, and they scale infinitely better. draven is realllllllly easy to gank and it isnt impossible to outplay him in lane by any stretch of the imagination either. those other champs can be beaten in the earlygame with relative ease as well as long as the enemy team knows what they are doing.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 3:05am | Report
tehAsian wrote:
Hi H4x

I'm starting to play more ranked 5s and so far my top lane pool consists of Lulu.

Any recommendations to other "protect the doublelift" top laners?

Also thoughts on Lissandra top? I tried it yesterday and I think it was alright.

there isnt really any top laners that are like lulu. the utility she provides from top lane is frankly kind've absurd lol.

i think the only other tops with a castable shield/heal on allies that can survive lane are shen and kayle and while they aren't lulu they are pretty decent. if you want some top laners that can peel decently and or disrupt, zac, trundle, rumble, singed, maokai, alistar, swain, and even sorta galio can work alright.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 5:52am | Report
I meant GF :3

Senpai teach me to toplane? q.q I wanted to have it as an open option with Swain, Karma and Lulu but I play it like midlane, which means that if I go aggressive I'll push, their toplaner will freeze and I'll get ganked 24/7. Is there a way to pressure that lane without getting buttraped in response? q.q
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:02pm | Report
Opinion on Jinx with a Runaan's Hurricane - in a practical setting, of course - I see people swear by the power, but I don't get it.

How do you counter Tristana? (Preferably with some composition tips, too)
Blitz? (Beyond minions and spell shields)

How's the tier list coming along?
If you want to help me, teach me.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:09pm | Report
I can answer the first question for you: it sucks. Any ADC build must consist out of 3 different stats:

AD, crit, attack speed.

If you go runaan's you'll lack the crit damage therefore hurting your damage.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:15pm | Report
How to counter Tristana?

Play Poppy! LCS proved.^^

More detailed. That game it was Lucian+ Thresh against them and Tristana had Nami on her side. Their team won the game due to Lucian's better earlygame and this way increased objective control and snowballed out of that. Also, dat TP bot gank from Poppy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide