Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm poor!

Creator: animorte January 26, 2011 3:54pm
6 posts - page 1 of 1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 3:54pm | Report
As some of you may have noticed, I'm not on these days at all (excluding this point obviously). I miss you guys! Anyways, since I have nothing better to do with my life, I will go back to reading/writing. My imagination allows me to thrive. XD
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2011 9:34am | Report
Wait
What?
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2011 12:03pm | Report
animorte wrote:

As some of you may have noticed, I'm not on these days at all (excluding this point obviously). I miss you guys! Anyways, since I have nothing better to do with my life, I will go back to reading/writing. My imagination allows me to thrive. XD

I don't get it, LoL is f2p, forums are free, what do you need to pay?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2011 4:53pm | Report
The internet service provider that pumps his cardboard box with internet raised their prices, thus making it impossible for him to afford his current internet service.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 1:45pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

The internet service provider that pumps his cardboard box with internet raised their prices, thus making it impossible for him to afford his current internet service.

^^
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 9:34am | Report
Oh, that's bad :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide