Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is Nidalee viable?

Creator: th3BlackAngel March 28, 2011 4:42pm
1 2 3 4
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:42pm | Report
Well, I've been wanting to get a new champ for a while, and always thought Nidalee might be interesting to play. This being sayd, I pose the question, is she viable to play with? (I mostly play Nasus, WW and Panth as supportish)

I ask this because I've always heard people say Nidalee is trash and doesn't really offer anything to the team. Thanks in advance.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:43pm | Report
yes

very good for solo queue carrying
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:44pm | Report
She's good if you can get past some of the bugs she has. Friggin ***-spear...
True love is found only in yourself.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:49pm | Report
Nidalee has an incredibly strong early/mid game carry, and she scales into late game as a decent support. So if you need to play support in solo queue (and you want to carry as well), nidalee pwns.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 4:53pm | Report
OK, thanks. I feel like I need to play her before actually getting her though, to see if it fits my playstyle. Anyone know when the next nidalee free week is coming?
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to AlexanPT for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:00pm | Report
Nidalee hasn't been free for 10 weeks (11 starting tomorrow), so the odds that you'll see her within the next few weeks will be pretty high. However, Riot doesn't have a publicly known way to determine their champion rotation schedule, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:01pm | Report
She is decent and judging from who ku have played before she might fit your play style she is the best built as an AP jungler I'm have seen her buit AP where her spear does ungodly damage and her bushwhack does 400 damage almost opposing Teemo's Noxious Trap. Her cougar form does not use mana when she uses and ability. But her big drawback in my eyes her passive it stinks unless there is slot of jungle team fights. Her passive is she gains extra speed moving through bush. Ultimately it comes down to player style.
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:05pm | Report
MrZeaver wrote:

She is decent and judging from who ku have played before she might fit your play style she is the best built as an AP jungler I'm have seen her buit AP where her spear does ungodly damage and her bushwhack does 400 damage almost opposing Teemo's Noxious Trap. Her cougar form does not use mana when she uses and ability. But her big drawback in my eyes her passive it stinks unless there is slot of jungle team fights. Her passive is she gains extra speed moving through bush. Ultimately it comes down to player style.

I haven't seen a Nidalee jungle yet. What champion are you playing?

Her passive isn't great, but it also isn't complete garbage and it has its uses. There are many other champions with worse passives than her ( Loaded Dice), and they're still viable.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:07pm | Report
I've seen people run away from the spear and die to it because they don't know it get stronger as it flies.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:14pm | Report
Trojan with AP in cougar form she rips down buffs without any concern for mana and does great damage
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide