Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kalaaver's ADC Tier List

Creator: Kalaaver May 16, 2014 2:41pm
1 2 3
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 2:41pm | Report
This is all my "Personal" choices, if you disagree you can nicely share your opnion. (Which i'm sure you all will.)
Tier 1 = Best Picks or Must Bans
Tier 2 = Also Good but not as strong as Tier 1
Tier 3 = A bit weak but still viable
Tier 4 = Pretty bad, not really viable.

Tier 1 - Jinx, Lucian, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn
The reason i put Miss Fortune in tier 1, is because her early game damage is inasne, and with her recent updates she is strong throughout the match. Her Ult can change a team fight and her W gives a very nice AS boost.

Tier 2 - Twitch, Draven, Varus, Vayne, Quinn, Tristana, Graves, Ezreal

Tier 3 - Corki, Kog'Maw, Ashe,

Tier 4 - Urgot, Jayce, Kennen

This is my list, i'm sure a lot of you will disagree, and that's fine. Post your opinion without toxicity. Thank you :)
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 2:59pm | Report
Urgot to be kidding me hue. I'm curious as to why you placed jinx so highly in the top tier. Sure, she can destroy towers when she's ahead, and can probably out put one of the highest DPSes in the game, but she's trash against a team with assassins like leblanc
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 3:06pm | Report
Mine would probably look something like this

God tier - Lucian, Twitch
Tier 1 - Caitlyn, Jinx, Sivir, Graves
Tier 2 - Draven, Miss Fortune, Corki
Tier 3 - Varus, Tristana, Vayne, Ezreal, Kog'Maw
God Awful Tier - Ashe, Urgot, Quinn

but then again, I don't know. I know Miss Fortune is a pretty good pick, but I don't think she's the best ADC. Twitch and Lucian are still probably better picks
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 3:12pm | Report
Tier 1: Lucian (Insane Burst/Siege/Teamfight), Twitch (Rise of AS runes), Sivir (Insane Zerg Rush/Teamfight/Picking Potential), Vayne (Rise of AS runes)

Tier 2: Caitlyn (Comfort Pick, Late Game Scaling is her problem), Jinx (Mobility is her problem, tier 1 supports wreck her in lane), Ezreal, Graves, Tristana, Corki (He's seen more competitive play and still works phenomenally as shown by WildTurtle), Miss Fortune

Tier 3: Quinn (Range Buff to 550 would make her Tier 2), Draven (Escape is his biggest weakness, easiest adc to shut down and keep down all game), Varus (lack of mobility, can be a sniper though, just doesn't do enough to compare to others when down that more viable route), Ashe (Arrow abuse and in lane early harass is decent, but her scaling is problematic), Kog (Way too glass cannon)

Tier 4: Urgot (Only viable with Soraka), Jayce (Requires extensive knowledge of the champ, his scaling is problematic late game, forced to go poke or fail miserably, and his range is weaksauce, C9 showed it could be used though), Kennen (Absolute Garbage), Leblanc (Pls.), Annie (Pls.), Ahri (gg), Karthus (..Worst thing I've ever done), Lulu (Pls.)

...Diamond 2+ bot lanes are scary. (._.)
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 5:32am | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

This is my list, i'm sure a lot of you will disagree, but idc.

Not sure why you post a list if you're not looking for feedback / a discussion? :P

I would agree with Mooninites' list for the most part (not sure about tier 2 & 3, rest looks solid).

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 7:29am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Not sure why you post a list if you're not looking for feedback / a discussion? :P

I would agree with Mooninites' list for the most part (not sure about tier 2 & 3, rest looks solid).

I said to post your opnion :) i said "if you disagree you can nicely share your opnion. " I want a discussion its fine with me :).
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 7:36am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Mine would probably look something like this

God tier - Lucian, Twitch
Tier 1 - Caitlyn, Jinx, Sivir, Graves
Tier 2 - Draven, Miss Fortune, Corki
Tier 3 - Varus, Tristana, Vayne, Ezreal, Kog'Maw
God Awful Tier - Ashe, Urgot, Quinn

but then again, I don't know. I know Miss Fortune is a pretty good pick, but I don't think she's the best ADC. Twitch and Lucian are still probably better picks

Why does everyone want Twitch in tier 1? Is it because of his ult? And because he has an escape with his invisibility? The reason for Miss Fortune in tier 1 is because i think she is a insanely strong pick, she can lane against any tier 1 adc like Lucian and Caitlyn and win the lane quite often. She has good movement speed, good AS with W, great damage in lane, and has decent starting health.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 7:38am | Report
Because of his hypercarry scaling combined with his strong early game potential and assassination ability.
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 7:39am | Report
utopus wrote:

Urgot to be kidding me hue. I'm curious as to why you placed jinx so highly in the top tier. Sure, she can destroy towers when she's ahead, and can probably out put one of the highest DPSes in the game, but she's trash against a team with assassins like leblanc

Jinx, has a great skill set and she almost always gets fed even if she losses lane, and we all know her damage and attack speed is insane. The assasins point i don't get, almost every adc is trash vs assasins with the exception of Lucian and i suppose Twitch. Is that why people want those two adc's in tier 1?
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2014 7:42am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Because of his hypercarry scaling combined with his strong early game potential and assassination ability.

I thought his early game was weak? I have not played Twitch since his update, did they change is damage? (I never played him that much before.)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide