Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

M5 vs Sypher Game Discussion

Creator: AncientNecro January 20, 2012 6:03am
1 2 3 4
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 6:58am | Report
My god that was onesided. Impressive play and picks from M5, but also very bad play from Sypher.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 6:59am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

lol, yeah he'd probably say 'See? GP wins!'... But then again, yesterday Riven won this lane, so... :P
Just like GP has to play well to beat Riven, Riven has to play well to beat GP. Atm, this Riven is not.

Zell, if Riven is outdamaging GP there's no reason for her to not have farm, farming for her is easy. I'm not impressed by Riven, that's all

During the freeze if he went on him he'd just end up pushing more and she only "seemed" like doing more damage due to it being quick 1vs1s if she goes on him for even a bit longer likewise with Gangplank then the passive would fully kick in and advantage Gangplank.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 7:00am | Report

Every time I see Janna + Vayne I know it's coming.

Right, it's not like they lost because Janna just ran into Sona and Kennen and died.. -.-'

Seriously, that lane isn't all that bad. They just didn't play all that well.

Zell wrote:

During the freeze

the what? o_o

Zell wrote:

she only "seemed" like doing more damage due to it being quick 1vs1s if she goes on him for even a bit longer likewise with Gangplank then the passive would fully kick in and advantage Gangplank

Riven wasn't losing a lot of health and she only had lifesteal from a couple of Doran's Blades, the only way that's possible if she simply doesn't receive a lot of damage.
I just think it's weird Riven was playing aggressively at all. GP had blue, so over a longer period of time he should outdamage her if she doesn't manage to disengage well (in this game Riven normally did though), but also he could just heal back her damage anyway and it wasn't costing him lasthits while Riven seemed to miss a lot of cs by focusing on GP o_o

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 7:03am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Right, it's not like they lost because Janna just ran into Sona and Kennen and died.. -.-'

Seriously, that lane isn't all that bad. They just didn't play all that well.

It's been three games so far with Janna + Vayne bottom.
they are all PROFESSIONALS.
You'd think, if that lane stood even a moderate chance, that it would have at least done SOMETHING throughout all three games. But no, no matter what they are matched against, Janna + Vayne FAILED. This same thing happened in countless scrims this week.

That sole move by Janna was pretty horrible though.

So everyone keeps getting on me for saying Janna + Vayne sucks. But where is your evidence supporting otherwise? Theories are great, sure it sounds like it would work, but against any sort of sustain whatsoever, Janna + Vayne is one of the worst, most idiotic mistakes I've seen made.

Against sustain, you need sustain.

+People need to stop trying to ezmode vayne.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 7:08am | Report
Which is why Vayne got an early Wriggles, right?
Is Janna not supposed to be picked against Alistar, Sona, Soraka and Taric? o_o

I haven't seen all Vayne-Janna combos, but I just think this game proves nothing, that's all.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 7:13am | Report
RIVEN #1

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 7:18am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Which is why Vayne got an early Wriggles, right?
Is Janna not supposed to be picked against Alistar, Sona, Soraka and Taric? o_o

I haven't seen all Vayne-Janna combos, but I just think this game proves nothing, that's all.

I don't understand the theory behind it, and I never see it roll successfully (unless the other team plays horribly, that is)

IMO no. Janna should never be picked against any lane with sustain. There are simply better options. The saving grace would be if the carry has their own sustain / tricks to keep themselves up, then I could understand the choice. I just never see it bring success.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide