Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My first ranked games

Creator: Twodotsoveri May 29, 2011 3:02am
1 2
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 12:54am | Report
Keenny wrote:

i have a question, my friend borrowed my acc, and even tho i asked him notto play ranked he did anyway, he lost 40 games and won 4, now my elo is about 600, then i toke it back, and started pumping my elo, now my overall score is 80 - 46 wins and im still at 730, do you get less elo the lower you are ?

What exactly do you mean ?

My real name is Kenny. (:
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 6:01am | Report
Keenny wrote:

i have a question, my friend borrowed my acc, and even tho i asked him notto play ranked he did anyway, he lost 40 games and won 4, now my elo is about 600, then i toke it back, and started pumping my elo, now my overall score is 80 - 46 wins and im still at 730, do you get less elo the lower you are ?

No it's just you get around 50 points per win/loss at your first 15(?) games, then it drops down to around 20 and then it will stick to around 10-15 I think.

That is as far as I get the point of it, to beam you fast to the ELO you might have, like if you are uber pro you win all 15 games and so you are like 1700~ ELO and then you continue to 2000 in regular steps.
If you are uber noob this will help the other people not to play with you as you'll be your 700 ELO without disturbing the new 1200s.

btw that is just what I realized while playing, might be wrong tho...
Jarikay
<Member>
Jarikay's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Learn to place wards, know how to play a few different characters with different roles, and be prepared for the hell that is ranked play. Hope your teammates speak english, and have fun ^o^
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 6:19pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

Sometimes it's best not to dive straight in, try to aim for one or both of these things;

500+ normal WINS (not total games played)

AND/OR

a hundred win spread of your wins/losses

If you can do both of these I can guarantee you will have an easier time rising through the ranks =)

20 win spread, 300 normal wins (i think), I'm still 9-3 in ranked

definitely make sure you can compete in every role VERY well. I've mained one of every role before I played ranked. Make sure you play about 200, 300 games at level 30 in my opinion, and that you're increasing your win spread (mine was low low low when I started, which is why it's still low now :C)
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide