Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1091 of 1800
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 10:39am | Report

once you get in the enemy base (over the wall preferably) you can path between the inhibitor turrets and nexus turrets, it takes a bit of practice learning the ranges but it's easy

oh, and i though you knew a way to get into the base(through a lane) without getting hit :D
every idiot will be able to do it now because the turret range is shown on the map now -.-
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 4:11pm | Report
no I only run with characters with dashes and when flash is up or with Vlad or Fizz or Rammus

the way to run with Vlad is you flash over wall, use ghost then W the CC and damage from the defenders

with fizz you can Q to them to get closer then E when they try to CC or dmg or to avoid turret shots

with Rammus you just Q ghost and flash over the defenders

the others it depends, like Gragas it's better to bodyslam the wall but flash later, but Trist it's better to flash then W because it'll go further
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Just when I thought the horror of Silver II was over, I got into Silver I. Which is even worse.

Went hyper aggro support Karma with ignite. Vayne and I beat the piss out of Varus and Fiddle, 3 kills to none by the end of the laning phase (despite Lee mostly trying to camp bot).

While that was happening, Syndra had fed the **** out of Kat and Riven (because she wasn't warding and died while Renekton or Skarner counterganked).

Syndra ended the game 2-11-3 and spent the whole game going on about them having wards in the jungle when I was constantly in the jungle with oracles killing any wards they would place (which was almost none because their Fiddle support was garbage).

Also, I watched her stand still for probably 45 seconds while a fight was happening and then decide to run in last minute and feed them another kill.

HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID?
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 4:11pm | Report

Just when I thought the horror of Silver II was over, I got into Silver I. Which is even worse.

I've said this so many times
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 4:28pm | Report

Went hyper aggro support Karma with ignite. Vayne and I beat the piss out of Varus and Fiddle, 3 kills to none by the end of the laning phase (despite Lee mostly trying to camp bot).

While that was happening, Syndra had fed the **** out of Kat and Riven (because she wasn't warding and died while Renekton or Skarner counterganked).

Syndra ended the game 2-11-3 and spent the whole game going on about them having wards in the jungle when I was constantly in the jungle with oracles killing any wards they would place (which was almost none because their Fiddle support was garbage).

Also, I watched her stand still for probably 45 seconds while a fight was happening and then decide to run in last minute and feed them another kill.

HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID?

welcome to LoL.

sorry to hear that though. happens to me a lot also and i am sure many others. keep your chin up.

IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 4:29pm | Report
Q_Q, got a mere 8 LP for a win... sigh.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 5:14pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

I get a mere 8 LP for all my wins QQ more
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 5:23pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

#storyofmylife
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 9:04pm | Report
Tried to 1v1 my friend that's in Diamond 1. Killed me with Soraka when I went try hard with Jayce. Excuse me while I try to hack his account...
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 11:21pm | Report
Riot's clearly decided that since clamping my LP gains hasn't perturbed me from trying for gold that they should instead make my client crash at the beginning of games and take at least 3 minutes to allow me to even start reconnecting.

lmao

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide