Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1100 of 1800
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 6:51pm | Report
Just played my first game in Silver, as Janna, and watched while my team dove the enemy Heimerdinger every single teamfight, in the middle of his three turrets, and he had his Zhonyas up every single time.

End result: 19-5 hypercarry Heimerdinger.

Basically MOBAFire.
SEALynx
<Member>
SEALynx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 1:31am | Report

My word. My teammates in this game were absolute cancer in terms of performance. We lost this game by a kill score of 20-55 btw. It all started when after I did redbuff(I was blue side) and I went to blue. Then, I noticed "FIRST BLOOD" at top, apparently our Riven (OF ALL PEOPLE) died to a Jax at level 1. Next thing you know "OMG noob jgler never start blue and gank top". Worst thing is that my team AGREED with her. And it was a game that averaged 1600 ELO FFS.

My team proceeded to lose all lanes in dramatic 1v1 and 2v2 fashion ( Jax was even AFK for a while and Shyvana, their jungler covered top and SOLOKILLED Riven 2 times!), while I was the only one who was trying to make plays, whether it was SOLOKILLING full-health 4-0 Malzahar doing his blue (I was 2-0) or ganking bot for a kill and an assist. Guess who they blamed? The "noob troller jungle Ezreal!" This game was IMO one of the better jungle Ezreal games I had, I even managed to steal Baron 2 TIMES without my team acknowledging it. All they did was get caught before blaming me for the following reasons:
1. Not warding
2. Trollpick
3. For "only counterjungling(I was beating the living hell of a Shyvana jungle-granted, he was incompetent but my team was worse) and not ganking(I was like 4-2-3 at the end of the laning phase, I did gank successfully quite a bit)".
4. Lacking "Basic Jungler Mechanics"
5. Not ganking top, mid, and bot every 15 seconds cause they assume I can "teleport"

We nearly came back into that game, we aced them once and managed to take down an inhibitor. I got a triple kill, it was pretty obvious I was going to get the pentakill cause 2 enemys were really low and were very close to me when my mid Kayle Flashed in and stole the 2 kills. I asked why she did that, she responded with "Noobs don't deserve Pentas".

This game just reminded me how cancerous the players in the SG/MY server can be.

Q.Q
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 7:21am | Report
lvl 12 just told me he/she is "the most geniousest" person on earth

gj Jimmy.

Jimmy status:
[x] Rustled
[ ] Not Rustled

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 8:17am | Report
The people I like from my study start to drop out, people that don't know anything/not capable of doing anything come in my project group and every day has now a deadline for some kind of homework. Yippie school
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 8:30am | Report
^I remember I had 3 works in an automation lab to do with 2 others and I ended up doing them by myself since they knew nothing of that programming language (an easy one, btw)

on topic: almost lost a 5v4 ARAM because:

As requested to GMD himself.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 12:58pm | Report
So Ezreal support is supposed to be a thing these days.
I still wonder what he bring to the table apart from the obvious easy kills for the enemy.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 1:58pm | Report
Vayne goes 1/19.
And still thinks he can blame me for that.......
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 4:20pm | Report
why is it so hard to sit up straight in computer chairs?
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 12:27am | Report

aaaaaaaand my guide drops by 2% when I was one upvote away from the #1 spot. :/
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 2:11am | Report
Shuru wrote:

why is it so hard to sit up straight in computer chairs?

Recent study showd that sitting up straight like a board isn't good for the back.
Slouching a little relieves stress on the back.
While slouching a lot is then again bad for the back.

If the game is intense, I'm sitting on the tip of my chair, when it's relaxed, slouching is the way to go.
Broke my previous chair cause I leaned back too much. Stressing the arm rests to breaking and them rests were holding the chair together. Was eating pizza the moment it broke and I dropped backwards. Still proud of the fact that the pizza survived. My head hurt for a few days from hitting the sofa just behind me, but still, pizza was good.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide