Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1181 of 1800
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 7:43am | Report
I'm trying to teach my bother to be better with this game but he is so closed to my advice that he wont listen to me. He can't explain why he is using scaling mana regen yellows and quints, defaulting to a "I do just fine with them"

I've tried explaining the math but he remains closed to what is better than what he is using.

what do?
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:37am | Report
kill him.

you wont have to teach anymore then.
"Follow no false light."
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:40am | Report
Slap to da back of da head and say '***** u cray'

Or just wait until he realizes for himself he's running **** runes... patience, summoner.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:48am | Report
Tell him challenger players don't do it and ask he was one. If he says "no" then tell him that they are the reason why he isn't. If he answers "yes", tell him that the runes are holding him back from Korean bronze V

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:48am | Report
Kazega wrote:

I'm trying to teach my bother to be better with this game but he is so closed to my advice that he wont listen to me. He can't explain why he is using scaling mana regen yellows and quints, defaulting to a "I do just fine with them"

I've tried explaining the math but he remains closed to what is better than what he is using.

what do?

Don't do anything. Siblings often don't listen to the older sibling, since the younger one often wants to have its own territory. If an older sibling interfere too much with the younger siblings decisions (or at least, the younger one feels like thats the case), then the younger one is likely not to listen to you, whether you are right or wrong.

I know that because I am the youngest sibling in my family, and boy I made a lot of mistakes by not listening to my brothers at the right moments :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 1:29pm | Report
Kazega wrote:

what do?

let him work out his mechanics first, and then let him get stomped with people using the more optimal runes.
He just needs game experience.

Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 2:16pm | Report
Mana regen quint? If he's new to the game I could understand why. But if he's lv 30, then send B5 a heads up. My advice: don't bother, he most likely plays the game on the casual side. There's no point in bringing real gun to a BB gunfight, you really can't make him take you seriously about a subject that he's lax about.
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:12pm | Report
My platinum ranked games in a nutshell, Are we ahead?
90% chance of throwing.

Are we behind?
well that doesn't matter because we wont ever come back.
i need to delete this account
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2014 8:52pm | Report
I revived the S1 Yorick ultimate bug. I am genious. Gave 6 killstreak to enemy Ashe lol.

(the bug)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_90jvBnxE

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2014 8:40am | Report
it's -7 degrees f (-21 degrees c) and the furnace has been refusing to turn on all morning...so cold.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide