Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 131 of 1800
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:10pm | Report
I find it funny that even Realm Of The Titan's CLOSED FREAKING BETA had less bug than League of Legends AFTER 2 FREAKING YEARS. Just last game ( like 2 hours ago), well, it was complete bullsh*t -.-' Skillshot weren't working AT ALL. Every skillshot, our team's or the enemy's one, were just going straight through you, with no damage and no effect. It was as if nothing happened, even trought the skillshot went right through you. I'd like to see you guys play Ezreal With that kind of bug, caus I just did, and it's lame, and by lame, I MEAN REALLY LAME -.-' (45 min of pure fun, playing a skillshot based champion with skillshot bug)

QQ (I also love the way i got 900 win, but i play normals with people who don't even have a 100 win and are level 30 (thumbs up for First Win Of The Day) ^^' QQ

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:20pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Yeah duff, just saying I don't recall Kennen going solo top a ton.

Kennen is one of the best solo tops ;C

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:21pm | Report
also

these ****ing servers

so real

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Inhale Death
<Member>
Inhale Death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:41pm | Report
This has probably been said before, BUT I CANT WAIT ON THESE SERVERS ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recently I have waited 1 HOUR JUST TO LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to get more servers, and fix the ones they have. I'd also like to say that I play some champs that require a good team and a little feed to be good. I normally get the good feed, but the good team barely comes. Most of the time it's people they DONT HELP ME IN TEAM FIGHTS and KILL STEAL. (As you can see i am expressing my rage with the use of CAPS and !!!). I have had "teammates" that sit back in a team fight while i do a ton of dmg to get them all low, then after i die they come in and kill them all and call me a noob and a feeder. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. ELO was made for chess, not online battle arenas; another awful choice. I am not yet level 30 so I dont know about ranked games, but I should be in ranked by now and if I was I could bet you I would be around 1200 ELO. Yeah, about half my games gave me a very very very bad team and ruins my match history with foul scores, but the ones where it's even and I have decent teammates I normally win. I have gone 12-1 multiple times with my main and had some beginner's luck with a new champ I started playing and got 13/1. That's not a totally amazing score, but on TT in a short game, getting that score almost consistently is good enough. I could go on and on and on and on about how much I hate to love to hate this game, but I think I'll stop here. :D
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 9:39pm | Report
I'm on a 5 game losing streak. 4 of those games I played today. :'(
It's kind of depressing.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Shaynythyryas
<Member>
Shaynythyryas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 12:01am | Report
@InhaleDeath : solo queue in a Normal game is no good place to play a team-dependant champ.
Try to speed up your level 30 with heavy solo champs, or, really try to play 5-premade.

Solo queue does'nt make sense for me anymore, since the last time i tried it we won but it was just plain silly to see a global score of 70/80.
I'm never wrong ; reality may be.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 7:30am | Report
I'm on a winning streak :) 20 positive in Overall Ranked, wooo. 1460 Elo Premade 5s. Still won't stand a chance in the Moba Tourney :(
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 8:26am | Report
I'm not even entering the moba tourney. ME=BAD!!!!

QQ: probably wont be able to play LoL till monday because I'm house sitting for a family friend....BUT she said I can have people over if I want.

Who's got lots of free time and a plane ticket to Michigan? Free Alcohol IM BUYING.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 9:29am | Report

I'm not even entering the moba tourney. ME=BAD!!!!

QQ: probably wont be able to play LoL till monday because I'm house sitting for a family friend....BUT she said I can have people over if I want.

Who's got lots of free time and a plane ticket to Michigan? Free Alcohol IM BUYING.

Blydden wants me to want to play in this tourney but I don't (we're on a team together)

as for your QQ:
I'd come but-

1. I don't have money to fly to Michigan nor the time to drive there (and besides I can't drive)
2. I'm not old enough to drink (only 19)
3. Bad things would happen if I did. (inside joke, Jeff'll get it but none of the rest of you will)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 9:37am | Report
lololol

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide