Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1555 of 1800
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:22pm | Report
Season's almost over and I still have no idea how to play Riven.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:30pm | Report
seasons almost over and i still suck at the game
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:32pm | Report
can confirm
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:54pm | Report
I still think MMR show raise and lower based on stats, not winning/losing because w/l isn't a definitive for skill level. Stats are, all winning and losing proves is that you can survive, which is what you need to do to climb. Match making is a whole 'nother story, because that just shows you should be paired with to try and win. And, if your stats are exceptional, you should be placed with other people who also have exceptional stats.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:55pm | Report
Season's almost over and I'm still not... no wait, I hit my objective at the start of the season. Ha, losers!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Hate you. >.>
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 4:09pm | Report
I still think MMR show raise and lower based on stats, not winning/losing because w/l isn't a definitive for skill level. Stats are, all winning and losing proves is that you can survive, which is what you need to do to climb. Match making is a whole 'nother story, because that just shows you should be paired with to try and win. And, if your stats are exceptional, you should be placed with other people who also have exceptional stats.

Kinda doubt that's how it works, and I am pretty sure win-losd ratio counts as well. For instance, I finished 17-8-18 on a defeat, with 67% kill contribution and opgg still tells me my MMR for that game was 1,194. Truth be told, I on a severe losing streak and it has dropped by 200 on the last month...
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 4:43pm | Report
That's what I'm saying, w/l shouldn't be considered in MMR count, because you can have a bad day, or a ton of things out of your control bite you in the ***. Win/loss doesn't represent skill, w/l represents the ability to survive, nothing less, nothing more. Because, you don't have to carry ever game to win, but you have to carry every game to be a pro.

Edit: I got 2 accounts on 14 day bans now, how many more can I get banned for 14 days?
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 4:54pm | Report
my internet in my dorm room: http://logsoflag.com/#cC4xTaxnnH9

first day I got like 35 ping (with some spikes) now it's up but slightly more stable. I'm just losing packets. DEAR GOD THE PACKETS

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 5:00pm | Report
Started a game, got bored of League for the day, left. They all deserve to lose anyway. :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide