Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 1729 of 1800
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2016 5:35am | Report
tfw when your professor doesn't describe what the variables in her formulas stand for. It is really fun to piece together her mess of a script and doesn't screw with my schedule at all. Also what has to go through your head if you define only some of the variables in a formula?
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2016 6:36am | Report
^Maybe she assumed it was prior knowledge? Like f=ma; if you were learning this formula, you'd have to know the definitions of force, mass and acceleration already, so to a university lecturer, f=ma doesn't need to be read as "force equals mass multiplied by acceleration"? What was the formula?
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 9:14am | Report
Nice, I got a 10-game chat restriction because I said to that jungle Riven that I should not be the one who should be warding all the time (was support Poppy) and she should not blame me for dying. I mean, my Sightstone charges are always running out, so maybe you should ward also, perhaps? And my team has bad positioning, ugh. Good thing that we won from behind. Eh, but somehow I deserved it. I can't stop keeping my mouth shut because I could give harsh criticism to my teammates once I see one.

And I can tell that Riven reported me because based on what I've seen, it is directed to her. And good to see the report system working, but not in a way that I could imagine.
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 9:33am | Report
I've hit another cycle of "I feel like trash, but nobody cares, so I'm gonna feel like trash about it."

It's some good ****, not gonna lie.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 10:15am | Report

Jeebus this game. Taliyah just ****s on Yasuo in every aspect. I found out much to my chagrin how much damage her Q does early game if she hits you with all 5 pellets. Yas got her low and then died to her. I Flash Q + W her. She somehow lives and manages to kill me in return despite me running 9 MR glyphs. After about Yas's 5th death I tell him to just stay away from her. He is like "I know. I was trying NOT to fight her." Once I got my ult I spent a lot of time murdering Kog'Maw since there was nothing safe I could do with Taliyah until I got Abyssal Mask, but since Taliyah coutld just scamper over to Bot lane she was able to pretty much undo any gains I made over there.

Then of course freaking Shaco, Damage Braum, Kog'Maw coming more and more online as the game went on, and then there was a Tiger Udyr running around splitpushing and generally murdering anyone he managed to get in range of.

Oy vey
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 10:19am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I've hit another cycle of "I feel like trash, but nobody cares, so I'm gonna feel like trash about it."

It's some good ****, not gonna lie.

Hey, your recent posts here in this thread worries me. I may ask you if you are alright, but I think I know what your answer is.
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 11:11am | Report

Hey, your recent posts here in this thread worries me. I may ask you if you are alright, but I think I know what your answer is.

It's a very gentle "I'm not okay" so uhhh, it'll pass I suppose?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 1:19pm | Report
For some reason, the amount of people adding me on my smurf to ask me to duoq after a game is insane. I mean, it isn't even obvious I'm smurfing right now because my mmr is getting quite high
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2016 10:44pm | Report
On a slightly lighter note from my last posts, I got another number. Will it last past that? Find out next time on Jeffrey Figures Out How the **** to Date People!!!!!
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2016 1:02am | Report
My dates can't stick with me. They all just last for approximately one month lol
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide