Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Playing Support in Solo Queue

Creator: Malinska June 27, 2012 2:21pm
1 2 3
trufast
<Member>
trufast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 9:22am | Report
I only played 3 ranked games so far, but in every one of them I managed to feed my carry and win the game with early surrenders. I played Leona in all of them, got 2 gp5s and boots of mobility and started ganking mid as well. Leona ganks are godly. As for the bad AD carry thing, if you really really lose your lane, just go ganking mid. Alistar, Blitz and Leona all gank really well. At least at low elo, people don't seem to know how to deal with killanes.

As for the carrying yourself thing, most people do ad, ap, jungle or top as "their thing", so your team will generally gain something from having a good support. Also, another cc tank wins games, even without kills or farm. If you are better at some other role than everybody else at your elo, just do that instead.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide