Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 10:36am | Report
Skidmark you should stop using personal experience as an argument for anything because your personal experience = silver experience, and the level in your normals is even lower.

Sivir is banned from time to time in diamond solo queue already and her winrates in diamond are that high for a reason. From all the champions in all levels of ranked, her winrates are the highest of every champion at 54-57%.

And to compare this to other champ remakes, no other freshly remade champion (besides yi, but he was darn broken) made these winrates on release, so you cannot really counter this by saying that it is all about her being new and ****.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 10:43am | Report
^ yeah she is pretty stinkin good. and she has mad escape ability once she hits 6. **** even before that.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 11:09am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Skidmark you should stop using personal experience as an argument for anything because your personal experience = silver experience, and the level in your normals is even lower.

Sivir is banned from time to time in diamond solo queue already and her winrates in diamond are that high for a reason. From all the champions in all levels of ranked, her winrates are the highest of every champion at 54-57%.

And to compare this to other champ remakes, no other freshly remade champion (besides yi, but he was darn broken) made these winrates on release, so you cannot really counter this by saying that it is all about her being new and ****.

Eve and Xin would like to have a word :P

Anyway, yeah the new Sivir feels pretty strong although I don't think she's outright broken.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 11:49am | Report
Well, I've played Sivir twice and she's practically effortless. In my humble opinion, she's ******ly broken as ****. I've never seen a Vayne have so much trouble with any other ADC other than Caitlyn.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 11:51am | Report
sirell wrote:

Well, I've played Sivir twice and she's practically effortless. In my humble opinion, she's ******ly broken as ****. I've never seen a Vayne have so much trouble with any other ADC other than Caitlyn.

Try Draven, hue.

Also, so far I've yet to lose against Sivir as Draven. He feels like a solid pick against her.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 11:53am | Report
I feel like draven is worthless in his current state to be honest. The only thing that I can see work is that draven doesn't care about a spellshield at all.
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 11:58am | Report
dat new Sivir splitpushes to victory!!!

PS. Still hating that 500 range though. Oh and the old sivir had larger boobs!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 12:06pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I feel like draven is worthless in his current state to be honest. The only thing that I can see work is that draven doesn't care about a spellshield at all.

That and he still has insane laning power coupled with high outplay potential. People really dropped him too quickly imo, he's still very strong. Additionally, the passive ain't all that bad now. Sure it's not great but if you score an early-kill; you snowball like no other.
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 12:09pm | Report
yes, with his passive you snowball like no other because you can afford an extra potion after scoring a kill
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 12:12pm | Report

yes, with his passive you snowball like no other because you can afford an extra potion after scoring a kill

If you grab a kill at level 5-ish it's generally around 200-300 gold which is not bad at all at that point in the game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide