Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Rigged ARAM

Creator: Pheyniex September 7, 2012 12:40pm
11 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 12:40pm | Report
I do not know how frequently you play ARAM, but it is now a very frequent and unforunate thing that happens.
ARAM games are starting to be fixed.

The process is simple: Host invites friends and one is on the opposing team. Of course, this "mole" will leave the game halfway, if not earlier. Not sure how profitable this is in terms of IP, but gets frustrating to other players like myself.

Please, if you can, pay attention to the invite list and your team. I often quit games I see 3-4 invited people accepted, preferably before champ select.
Just a shout to the comunity. Hope this works as an alert.

Sig made by Aquilegia
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 2:12pm | Report
Someone has some real trust issuse...I play aram all the time some with friends some without...we try to balence the teams sometimes by putting 2 or so on the other team and 3 on our team because if we had all 5 friends on 1 team it would just be a stomp! Even when we have 6 friends we try to balence or occasionally be like SCREW U and leave the other friend to their demies with random baddies! Also aram give barly any IP it coulda just been a huge quincidence! Like 1 normal game will give you 4+ times the amount an aram will in IP PLUS after a point you don't get IP off them. Also you can't get win of the day off customs -__-.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 2:31pm | Report
I get leavers all the time in aram, but I do wish that you would get more IP from customs
Sig by Emikadon
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 2:57pm | Report
You seem paranoid.
I don't think many people try to "fix" arams. lol
I've been playing aram for ages, long before the proving grounds came out.
People leave sometimes, it happens. I invite people when I aram and we don't all always play on the same team. Doesn't mean they're gonna dodge.
I think you're just taking a few unfortunate situations and making them into a bigger deal than they are.

Besides, who the hell plays ARAM for IP? I don't even get IP for most of my ARAMs because I always hit the cap. Even before the cap, the IP bonus is minuscule.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.

Thanks to jhoijhoi!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 3:42pm | Report
dunno. be ip or strange feeling of acomplishment, happens. had it twice today, because i do take the peinciple people are honest.
those games were not. (all different players, btw)

Sig made by Aquilegia
WOMBO
<Member>
WOMBO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 3:44pm | Report
r/summonerschool is literally all ARAMs.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 4:37pm | Report
i dont think people fix aram games lol, anyone that does is a ****ing tryhard lol. maybe it's just afk. I get them all the time and occasionally do so my self.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 5:14pm | Report
Man RIGGED ARAMS? That's like so terrible, ARAMs are srs bssns and everyone should care that some people "rig" them. Because it totally matters. /sarcasm.

Is it "wrong"? somewhat, should we really care? No, it's ARAM if people have such low self esteem as to resort to that kind of behavior then **** em. ARAMs are for "funnzies" and you can still win 4v5...It's not all that hard if your team comp (and your team mates) aren't full-******.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 5:54pm | Report

Man RIGGED ARAMS? That's like so terrible, ARAMs are srs bssns and everyone should care that some people "rig" them. Because it totally matters. /sarcasm.

Is it "wrong"? somewhat, should we really care? No, it's ARAM if people have such low self esteem as to resort to that kind of behavior then **** em. ARAMs are for "funnzies" and you can still win 4v5...It's not all that hard if your team comp (and your team mates) aren't full-******.

^That. If you care about losing ARAMs you need to get your priorities straight.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 2:28am | Report
i just play with trustworthy friends.

it solves all of this.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide