Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Scary Champions

Creator: Hatted March 2, 2015 7:09am
24 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Tbh the 3 champs I'm most afraid of are probably Leblanc, annie and blitzcrank.

Leblanc just requires AMAZING reaction times to actually deal with her burst which always leaves you on edge.

Annie's engage with flash has no real counter (bar a preemptive flash). FlashTibbers > Cataclysm/whatever other aoe ult = rip in pepperonis.

Blitz is so bs. YES, his hook is easy to dodge but if you just so happen to get hit you are /DEAD/. That's even more toxic than old nidalee... Spam spear 100 times if it hits u win, this is spam grab 1000 times if it hits you win... thankfully blitz has a (slightly more) limited mana pool :D
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2015 12:24am | Report
Lollipoppy

I like playing Dr. Mundo and if I see her I will just spread my buttcheeks and prepare for her to rape us all.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2015 1:03am | Report
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2015 7:02am | Report
Like, legit fear tapping? well, I'm frightened heavily by the entire concept of death, or dying.

Death, or rather the unknown of death, seems super scary. Honestly, I'm okay with dying. Whatever. Life blows, man. Only thing remotely close to death that I fear is leaving everyone else without me. I mean, it's not like I'm the sole source of joy, but I'll feel like a **** for dying.
Eyy
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide