Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously? Another Teemo skin?

Creator: Vengenator April 10, 2015 7:46pm
Vengenator
<Fabulous>
Vengenator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 7:46pm | Report
He's already got 9 nines, while other champions have been sitting at 1-2 skins for the longest time.
Spare a few Rep+ for the poor ( つ◕◡◕)つ

Check out my Brand guide linked in my signature
Also check out my Malzahar Guide,Consumed by the Void
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 7:52pm | Report
This was a joke awhile back, but now there are other champions that get spammed with skins like crazy (I'm looking at you, Ziggs, even if your skins all rule).

But Riot said they wouldn't make a Teemo skin for awhile when people yelled at them for making so many, and they didnt. For two and a half years. I don't see why this deserved a new thread when we already discussed this on the reveal thread.

And on a side note; yes, many champions don't have many skins, but you have to realize that a lot of them get no skins due to lack of popularity (Not as common these days), Because their model is hard to work around to make new skins ( Rumble, they had to make an entirely different rig and model just to give him a skin) or because the champion in question needs much larger scale reworks before they can think about giving it a new skin (Taric, for example).
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2015 9:31pm | Report
Teemo hasn't had a skin in like.... forever.

I gotto say, this skin actually made me like teemo.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide