Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Some Ranked Statistics.

Creator: Kazega December 6, 2013 3:17am
1 2
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 3:18am | Report
Napoleon D wrote:

TOP 75%?

The numbers a lot lower.
Keep in mind there are many unraked players and they would be considered lower than bronze 5 plebians

The numbers I took only accounts for people verified in a Ranked Solo Q. so the top 75/50/25/10/2% comes from those who have played ranked enough to be rated. I know people who don't Solo Q so they won't be counted towards these numbers.

I shouldn't have to make a disclaimer that the numbers aren't curate because of unranked players... do I?
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 6:22am | Report
You have to be truly bad to be stuck in lower Bronze. People are stuck mainly because they have gameplay problems across the board ranging from behavioural issues to inconsistent or poor mechanics.

Look, don't get me wrong, my mechanics are garbage and I'm generally kinda bad, but not like this.

In lower Bronze you'd get people who say, pick Thresh miss every hook, tower dive and attack the tower, then blame it on jungle not ganking or other lanes feeding and after all that they start feeding themselves. It's not like this doesn't happen in other leagues but generally you get people who at least can do something right as opposed to getting everything wrong and blaming it on the team.

Oh and by "stuck" I don't mean simply not playing ranked much and remaining in one league for a long time as a result.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2013 12:13pm | Report
lolsummoners doesnt count people that are inactive, it states "These statistics also do not include inactive players on the ranked ladders (which are several hundred thousand per region)."
I'm Varph, who is Barph anyway?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide