Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Special Patch Preview: Coop vs AI spotlight

Creator: NicknameMy February 1, 2012 11:19am
1 2
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 11:47am | Report
I wanted to see how much """" are going to go onto that. And to make the community more happy.^^
He is gonna kill you!!!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2012 6:02pm | Report
I went on my NA account to try out the new bots vs AI, and this is what happened:

In the first match, LoL kept crashing before I'd even loaded the game. Later on I find out it was being bugged by LoL replay, so I closed that and entered the game. I can tell you this. It is HARD to beat bots when you are 6 levels under them. Lost that match.

On the second match, my team had three leavers. That's right, three... It was 2v5. Lost that one as well.

The bots on both matches were actually quite good. I think they cheat, though. Xin Zhao was exhausting me what seemed to be every single time he dashed at me.

The new bots are bloodthirsty mofo's by the way. At the end of the last game they turret dived our summoner platform to try and kill our afk's. If we had more than two people trying to kill all the minions, we might have actually won because of that... Lol. :P

Edit: Oh, and I'm disappointed that twice Xin Zhao would chase me for a bit, then turn around and let me live with 10 HP.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide