Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Talon v. Cassiopeia?

Creator: padam May 9, 2012 3:19pm
Cassio vs Talon
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 4:08am | Report
Rush to Zhonya's instead of Rabadon should be fine.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 4:26am | Report
Talon easily. No idea how you all play talon mid... but i start boots and movement quints plus masteries cass cant even land **** on me plus my magic res blues....
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 4:48am | Report
Too bad she can do it too and still get buff from her Q.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 5:08am | Report
And go a quick W for slowing him... easy.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 7:48am | Report
Cass wins easily at all stages of the game against talon....What's the worst mistake to do against Cass? GET IN MELEE RANGE. That makes landing her skills easy. Anyone who says Talon wins is assuming he will burst her down...Realize that most Cass's build spell vamp now...The 1 advantage Talon has is his initial Silence+Stealth...But imo Talon loses the match up HARD.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 3:59pm | Report
I don't see how this is even a topic honestly... Talon has no blink/flash to get himself within mele range quickly to HOPE to win the trade, and he will be unable to harass her down to make anything easier.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 4:27pm | Report
He has Cut Throat....That is his "blink"
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 6:07pm | Report
oh yeah... havent seen a talon played in a long time, forgot about that one... still, cass can still out harass him all day and keep him from being able to fully engage.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 8:20pm | Report

oh yeah... havent seen a talon played in a long time, forgot about that one... still, cass can still out harass a bad talon player all day and keep him from being able to fully engage.

Correction
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 8:44pm | Report
Well cooper you bring your talon ill bring my cass. Its not even remotely a skill match up it's purely mechanic based. Talon is melee cass is ranged. As well your correction is overly generalized. Any bad player against a good player should lose regardless of champion. Talon simply does not have the level of survivability to withstand a cassieopiea.

Now back to my point about cass being ranged. Cass is a champion that is strong at all stages of the game. talon needs ad to be effective. He cant build ad if he cant farm. He cant farm if he is killed or forced from lane every time he steps into it. With a jungler he might have a chance. (However cass is a champ you dont want to gank when she is 6)...in a purely 1v1 match up cass will simply over power him from level 2 on.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide