Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Team Fnatic releases Shushei

Creator: Wayne3100
June 4, 2012 4:14pm
23 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » General Discussion » Team Fnatic releases Shushei
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Wayne3100 » June 4, 2012 4:14pm | Report
"It was not an easy decision, but our League of Legends team has decided to release Maciej "Shushei" Ratuszniak from the roster.

Shushei has been part of the team's DNA from the very beginning, but his time in the team has come to an end. Maciej was in his prime during the Season 1 Finals where he was the MVP and performed phenomenally. After Season 1, the meta began to change, but Shushei was unable to head in the same direction. Adjusting takes an immense amount of practice. This is something Maciej was unable to find enough motivation for. The whole team wanted him to get back in his top shape, but unfortunately, after six months of trying the result just weren't there.

During his time in Fnatic RaidCall, Shushei has grown into a real legend within League of Legends. His fanbase is one of the biggest, his offline presence is commonly known and he is very beloved by the community. He rose to fame at Season 1 and from there began his intense streaming sessions and practiced with his team. After winning Season 1 in a very magical way, the pressure on them was huge and things didn't go so well at their next event, IEM: Gamescom. They took the 3rd place and found themselves struggling to gain momentum. After this they headed to New York, where they found their true talent once again. They took the tournament without dropping a single map.

After IEM: New York, things went down hill and ever since the boys haven't quite been able to pull themselves together, which has led to this change."

Source: http://fnatic.com/news/9865/fnatic-releases-shushei.html

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Wayne3100
<Community Manager>
Rep: Esteemed (481)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Turbo Punz » June 4, 2012 4:22pm | Report
*cries*

Hate to see him gone...

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (12)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Crows foot » June 4, 2012 4:25pm | Report
Understandable, but he will be back and in his favourite position. There wasn't room for two ap mids in one pro team. And XPeke had the best stable performance and Shushei was always the "odd one out" when it came to mentality. He is still my fav player when at the top of his game.

Or like I love to say "Oh snap"
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot's Forum Avatar

Crows foot
<Member>
Rep: Notable (37)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Turbo Punz » June 4, 2012 4:27pm | Report
GL to Xpeke on Fnatic roster

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Crows foot » June 4, 2012 4:47pm | Report
Turbo Punz wrote:

GL to Xpeke on Fnatic roster

Why gl to him?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot's Forum Avatar

Crows foot
<Member>
Rep: Notable (37)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Turbo Punz » June 4, 2012 5:03pm | Report
Wait... nevermind that didn't happen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by washedtadpole5 » June 4, 2012 6:36pm | Report
:'(
washedtadpole5's Forum Avatar

washedtadpole5
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Majamorra » June 4, 2012 7:13pm | Report
I'll miss that Fluffy guy. :'c

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

Majamorra's Forum Avatar

Majamorra
<Member>
Rep: Notable (20)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » June 4, 2012 11:48pm | Report
:(. disappointed.
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » June 5, 2012 1:12am | Report
WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I <3 Shushei :_(
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!