Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teemo for N00Bs

Creator: TheSofa November 23, 2015 5:26pm
11 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
PNBlack
<Member>
PNBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2015 4:05pm | Report
Hey there, TheSofa!

I will try to answer some of the questions you have put forth, yet I must stress that I have not played a lot of Teemo, but rather only speaks from what I have experienced from my years of playing LoL.

TheSofa wrote:
Which lane (I'm assuming top)?

Teemo is a champion who used to be played equally in top lane and mid lane, however the meta has shifted a lot and I would say that it would be wisest to take him top lane at this time, as assassins/burst mages are popular in the mid lane and those tend to be his greatest fear.

TheSofa wrote:
What items/What role?

I'm going to put those two together as they are answered pretty well at the same time.
Items are of course always situational, but I would currently say that building him AP is going to take you a long way and as such you should pursue a AP build. You will be doing a lot of annoying damage with your ultimate shrooms and your poison will make most become rather moody.

As I don't play a lot of Teemo, I decided to find a guide for you which I could agree with mostly and you can find that guide here. Disclaimer: The author sadly does not go into detail as to why you should pick said items, which I feel would have helped you more, but it should be a good skeleton you can then replace items with later on once you have gotten a better feel on the whole thing.

With all this said, I would also advise you to quit the bot games as soon as you have learned what all Teemo's abilities do and how they work, and instead practice him in normal games with other players.(Ignore the flamers, they are sadly unavoidable part of League)

If there is anything from the guide you do not understand, or if you have any questions about some of the things I said, then feel free to PM me here on Mobafire. I will subscribe to this thread, so I can try my best to answer any future questions you should have about playing Teemo(Satan himself).

Have fun, and good luck!
Alea iacta est.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide