Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

That one thing you hate when playing

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 5, 2014 4:15am
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 1:18pm | Report
I do not want to always surrender at 20, wtf? most of times i do vote no.

i hate the new kha'zix since i get flamed when pick him, and he gets banned just to don't let me play him...
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 6:52pm | Report
i hate people that type about things i dont even care about and never even stop, recently i had a blitzcrank say "why do i have a shield on me" because of a visual bug and someone already told him its a bug but he kept saying it

like for real its a game not a chatting service thing no one wants to hear about your day
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 7:40pm | Report
people claiming to be free week when they suck, especially when they have skin.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 1:07am | Report
People who always blame others. Also, people who complain because they think they know how the game works, but forget to take the specific circumstances in account. You know, those salty bot lanes telling you it's your fault that the enemy mid laner got a double kill in the unwarded bot lane because you didn't follow him/her to roam, even though the reason for that was you being forced to recall with low health after a jungle gank.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 1:53am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

People who always blame others. Also, people who complain because they think they know how the game works, but forget to take the specific circumstances in account. You know, those salty bot lanes telling you it's your fault that the enemy mid laner got a double kill in the unwarded bot lane because you didn't follow him/her to roam, even though the reason for that was you being forced to recall with low health after a jungle gank.

Agreed.

But what I hate the most is my friends who play the game.
Example: *one of the enemy team barely gets away/trades 1 for 1* "OH C'MON THAT WAS ********! I'M SO DONE WITH THIS GAME!" *they afk*

This happens about 1 in 3 games and in the post-game chat, if they didn't afk, they say "gg n****rs"

They keep wondering why they have a chat ban too.

EDIT: They're friends of other friends too, so I can't really say anything against them or I get ****-talked.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 5:25am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

When they give FB within the first 90 secs.
When they die before I've even killed the second buff.
When they push 24/7, don't ward, then die because of ganks and then blame it on the jungler.
When you try to gank a lane and the laner doesn't respond.
When you gank a lane, enemy dies, your laner is at 20% and keeps on farming, then 10 secs later you see they died due to gank/roam.
When players don't SS.
When players see their laner starts roaming, but refuse to use the time to push, in stead just afk farm under their tower.
When it's 3 - 27 at 20 mins and your feeding lanes refuse to surrender.
When you have that one complete stomp, and then the next 4-5 games your team consists of some of the worst players in this game.

These. Add in to the one that dies within 90 seconds or before the first buff that they continue to go in and play aggressive and precede to die 3 more times before you can hit lvl 6.

The team that has given up because you are down like 5 kills even though your teamfight or late game is better.

The guy that flames from champ select and acts as if he is the best player (insert region), then precedes to throw the game because he thinks he can 1v5 the enemy team when not fed at 35-45 minutes.
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 4:39pm | Report

Racism, sexism, homophobia etc. Some hard words are inescapable but I can't describe how stupid I find discrimination.

And people taking control of a game when they obviously don't know what they're talking about, which I just realized is quite a hypocritical statement.

This^ This^ This^

I understand that in a multiplayer game community (and one that is predominately made up of teenage boys too) there are going to be some cruel people, but seriously guys? Seriously? If you absolutely have to insult someone for any reason at all (95% if the time there is absolutely no good reason at all...) give constructive criticism to them for their gameplay/mechanics/throws/lack of teamwork/etc. Not anything like this .-.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 7:48pm | Report
When people (especially bot lanes) complain about being camped by a jungler when they keep pushing their lanes and don't put up wards. I'd camp that lane if I were the enemy jungler, too.

Most of all, when someone does something bad or stupid and then blames someone else for the consequences.
ShapeIt
<Member>
ShapeIt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 8:42pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

It's tied between:
- people letting their anger get the best of themselves.
- people refusing to logically think.
- people refusing to take the blame for their own mistakes.

I don't mind the flaming much, as the ignore button is always there.

That's so true! I can sign under each word!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2014 9:04pm | Report
People tryharding with champions I deem "douchey".

IE;
Riven, Lee Sin, Rengar, Jax, LeBlanc

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide