Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Too miuch wait time for server connect... this...

Creator: zoalord12 April 12, 2011 5:30pm
zoalord12
<Member>
zoalord12's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:30pm | Report
Being a compute science student, i always kept wondering how LOL was free and how they can pay for all that bandwidth being used and in the back of my mind i was afraid that this perk (LOL itself) wont last forever

my darkest nightmares have come true ... Today is a tuesday and first i had to wait 10 mintues for the server to be "Not Busy"..then after login i am in a queue where i have to wait 30+ minutes ..

like too much ... are they out of money and they cant expand ? if they arent, why arent they expanding faster .. i know there are some job posts on their website etc, but still, i mean the havoc on sundays should be a good sign as to whats coming ... and on a Tuesday ????

i lik"ED" LOL .... too bad its come down to making me wait and i have changed my status to breaking up with it ...

maybe back to DOTA ... :'(
Inlitind1
<Member>
Inlitind1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 6:11pm | Report
I seriously doubt theyre having any money shortages, we've all seen the 160k sent to japan off 1 akali skin, now imagine everything else, they arent doing too bad apparently. I believe they are tight wads and probably need to upgrade like crazy. Many f2p games are more profitable than p2p games .
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 6:15pm | Report
Being an expert on all things internet, I'd just like to point out that your OP is full of ****.

Source: World of Wowcraft

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide