Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

When You Lose a Match...

Creator: DemonSovereign December 28, 2012 9:06pm
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:27pm | Report
Kakia wrote:

Yeah the other day some warwick player told me to get cancer... what's wrong with people? I don't really care about them; they can't ruin my fun if I have a nice team and everything. I started to enjoy the game a lot more lately; especially since it is starting to take more structure meta-game-wise. LoL has gotten a lot better for me.

Good for you! Sad to hear about the WW player though. Lots of people have cancer and it's not good to have... You know when a person is messed up if he takes cancer lightly and insults other people about it -_-
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Kakia
<Member>
Kakia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:38pm | Report

Good for you! Sad to hear about the WW player though. Lots of people have cancer and it's not good to have... You know when a person is messed up if he takes cancer lightly and insults other people about it -_-

Kind of, it also makes like no sense at all. You can tell people to die perhaps but to get cancer..? Why cancer specifically? I really don't see why someone says something like that. I guess he's indeed just messed up in the head.

Lots of thanks to the amazing Nameless Bard for this epic signature!
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:55pm | Report
@DemonSovereign
Well I was watching your spectating your match earlier when you played it, and there were a few things you could have done better:
  • Your jungler was gone so your team was allowed to farm in the jungle. You were the only one to farm in the jungle though. You could have told your teammates and let them farm.
  • Early game you were fed and could do a 1v2, but then there was a 1v3 because Ezreal and Nunu & Willump were getting ganked so you went bot to help. You got there right when the enemy team killed them. They were all half health so you decided to take them on, but you were also half health. Someone on your team pinged you to retreat. but you stayed to take them on. Normally you might have been able to win that situation, but they Exhausted(to make you deal lass damage) and Ignited(to make your spell vamp less effective) you. Even with those disadvantages you didn't try to run away. In the end, you died and didn't get a single kill. So basically you got cocky and overestimated yourself.
  • You should have told your team to stick together. Split pushing wasn't a very good idea at that point in the game. Every single fight for your team was either 1v4, 2v4, 1v5, 2v5, or 3v5. There was never a "complete" teamfight the entire game.

Those were the only things I could recall, but there might have been more. However, I admit that your teammates weren't very good to begin with. May have just been them having a bad game though. The Tryndamere didn't even try to make a comeback though. At every chance he got, he charged the enemy team by himself. He never stuck with you and your team ever, even though you and your teammates asked him to come.
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:05pm | Report

@DemonSovereign
Well I was watching your spectating your match earlier when you played it, and there were a few things you could have done better:
  • Your jungler was gone so your team was allowed to farm in the jungle. You were the only one to farm in the jungle though. You could have told your teammates and let them farm.
  • Early game you were fed and could do a 1v2, but then there was a 1v3 because Ezreal and Nunu & Willump were getting ganked so you went bot to help. You got there right when the enemy team killed them. They were all half health so you decided to take them on, but you were also half health. Someone on your team pinged you to retreat. but you stayed to take them on. Normally you might have been able to win that situation, but they Exhausted(to make you deal lass damage) and Ignited(to make your spell vamp less effective) you. Even with those disadvantages you didn't try to run away. In the end, you died and didn't get a single kill. So basically you got cocky and overestimated yourself.
  • You should have told your team to stick together. Split pushing wasn't a very good idea at that point in the game. Every single fight for your team was either 1v4, 2v4, 1v5, 2v5, or 3v5. There was never a "complete" teamfight the entire game.

Those were the only things I could recall, but there might have been more. However, I admit that your teammates weren't very good to begin with. May have just been them having a bad game though. The Tryndamere didn't even try to make a comeback though. At every chance he got, he charged the enemy team by himself. He never stuck with you and your team ever, even though you and your teammates asked him to come.

Thanks man! I appreciate it :D
It's always hard to spot your own mistakes, because you think you did everything perfectly >.>
You must have a lot of free time on your vacation to have the time to spectate me lol. I also thought you didn't have any internet during your vacation :O
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:07pm | Report
I thought so too, but the hotel I'm at atm has free wi-fi :3
Also turned out I forgot to take my laptop out of my luggage, so I have it with me :P
I can't really play well with the mouse pad so I just watched some games.
MUGETSU
Currently on vacation~
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:09pm | Report

I thought so too, but the hotel I'm at atm has free wi-fi :3
Also turned out I forgot to take my laptop out of my luggage, so I have it with me :P
I can't really play well with the mouse pad so I just watched some games.

Oh so that's why lol
My first self made sig ^_^
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:11pm | Report
Yep.
Unrelated question: When are you going to finish your Mordekaiser guide?
I didn't feel like PMing you, because I'm already on this page and you're looking at it already :3
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:19pm | Report

Yep.
Unrelated question: When are you going to finish your Mordekaiser guide?
I didn't feel like PMing you, because I'm already on this page and you're looking at it already :3

I just need to finish the Gameplay, Warding, and Summary sections then I'll publish it. Only the Gameplay will actually take some time to complete, while the others are fairly simple. As for the Match Ups chapter, I'll just add on to it whenever I can and I still need some more info. I have never played against a Karma mid :/

Also can you proofread/review it once I publish it? Atm I'm using spell check, but it isn't exactly the most reliable source(my version of Microsoft word is old/outdated).
My first self made sig ^_^
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:23pm | Report
Sure. Idk if I'll have internet access by the time you publish it though. I won't be able to look at it right away, but I will as soon as I can. Anyways, I'm going out with family to get some dinner. Cya
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
DemonSovereign
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:25pm | Report

Sure. Idk if I'll have internet access by the time you publish it though. I won't be able to look at it right away, but I will as soon as I can. Anyways, I'm going out with family to get some dinner. Cya

K thnx :) cya

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide