Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WHERE IS ZYRA??!!??!!

Creator: The Overmyynd July 18, 2012 4:58pm
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 6:49am | Report
Pretty happy that riot came through on this patch with 3 sweet remakes and a flawless (thus far) patch. At least if it is not flawless, there was very little downtime!

Zyra? She'll be here when she's bug-free and ready to face a community of negative minded individuals who will no doubt find every fault and give not so much as a thank you.

I for one, enjoy when Riot waits. They're making sure everything is good to go, so that they don't have to deal with the ***hats.

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 7:18am | Report
Everything has it ups and downs.. you are happy THAT they even made it (I personally see no merit in thinking this way)
But what happened if they didn't? It's the same with Magma Chamber: Nobody really said that it was okay for spilling the beans and leaving us hanging for a long time, just to mow down our hopes.

Even while Riot is by far no "real" professional video game company like Blizz, they made way too much mistakes in the past imo.
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 7:42am | Report
Its called being appreciative of a company who's game is F2P and not being a disgruntled *******.
zwoozh
<Member>
zwoozh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 8:03am | Report
i think they haven't released cuz they been reworking some champs and they will release reworks and Zyra together
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 8:57am | Report
It's not all that important to me... except for the rework on my beloved Xin Zhao.

But seriously, I-don't-give-a-****-about-when-patches-come-out.

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 10:25am | Report
Wow, peeps got seriously butthurt over a simple question. I wasn't *****ing, i wasn't complaining, i just wanted a date...
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 10:55am | Report

Wow, peeps got seriously butthurt over a simple question. I wasn't *****ing, i wasn't complaining, i just wanted a date...

In text, caps is the equivalent of screaming. Do you now understand why people react like you have a bad attitude?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2012 3:38pm | Report
If i had continued the caps in the actual text, yes. Oh well, suppose its one of those things like sarcasm that travels like **** over the net.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 10:05am | Report
sigh. her face appears in my champion tab in summoner profile o.O.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 11:32am | Report
Zyra, Zyra, Zyra, Zyra :3.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide