Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yorick

Creator: Stylistical August 24, 2014 8:07pm
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2014 11:36am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
tbh he's pretty good if you have a trist or kog that are doing decently well (...)

Yea, but you can't predict that from champ select. That's sorta why he's sub-par.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Its a shame you don't see much of Yorick because he is not as bad as some may say

Yes he is countered but so are most champions and Yorick can counter alot of other champions especially those who have no means of engaging so that you can hassle them from afar whilst farming.

Personally speaking I believe like ALL champions if you learn to play Yorick, realize his weaknesses and strength and play around them then he is still a decent champion to play with.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:10pm | Report
I think you should also take the fact that there will be plenty of people that hardly play(ed) (against) him into account, which could give you enough of an edge to overcome the fact that he's weak at the moment(according to others, I have no idea).

EDIT: So what I mean to say is, if you feel like picking him up, and you like playing him, just do it. It's not like you'll be a worse player than you could be simply because you play Yorick.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide