Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Your Best ROFLSTOMP :P?

Creator: FumblesOBrian October 15, 2010 4:16pm
1 2
FumblesOBrian
<Member>
FumblesOBrian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 4:16pm | Report
i destroyed yi with udyr :P. he had a full build and i only had 3 items.
lol

i had:
Mandreds
Starks Fervor
Zerker Greaves

YI had:
Inf.Edge
BlackCleaver
Bloodthirster
Zerker
Ph.Dancer
Bloodthirster

after the battle (which was very short) i walked out with half hp :D. felt great putting master yi in his place :D. (no offense to yi players D;. i just hate fighting him lol)

Thanks M4D :D
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 5:09pm | Report
I really don't see how that ended well for you when he had two Bloodthirsters and is pretty much fully equipped. He has more LS, AS, AD, and everything more than you. You had Madreds which doesn't even do much against Yi. You can stun once every 6 seconds and shield, but he strikes so fast it shouldn't even matter.

It sounds like that Yi was just auto-attacking and not at full HP. Even at that this situation is doubtful. Why? You have nearly no armor and his attacks DECREASE your armor. You don't even have HP items. Want to prove me wrong? At this point of the game both of you should be at level 16+ where Yi has his last level Highlander. Record a video of a practice game with the same setup and then I'll believe you :P

Not trolling, just in disbelief :)
If you did pick on a Yi with like no HP left and killed him, I have no sympathy for you D:<
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 5:17pm | Report
I played Karthus cause he was free.
All I have to say is:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I seriously hate myself for playing him -.-

FumblesOBrian
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 5:37pm | Report
i honestly wish i could record that match. and ur right. the odds where sooo stacked against me. everything was screaming that he should of won with ease. but my friend its true. i will actualy try and get a video of this. and no. yi had full hp. and yes, this is CRAZY unbeliveable but i will never forget when it HAPPEND. i sat there in awe. my team even stoped. on the all chat everyone did asked if i solod yi with my items.

ill get my friend to get the same exact items and everything and post a video up. i really wish i was recording that. its so good to be true. and yeah i under-stand how you find this unbelievable. even i did lol. i just typed in all chat " lol yi no moar right click kills for you :(?" it was quite funny. the weird part was, i had a pretty bad score.

i dont know if yi had runes or anything but all i have are armour pen runes. :/.

and im not lying i have no reason to. the whole reason i even made this post was to tell everyone it can be done :O.

Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 6:35pm | Report
I would have to say my best ROFLSTOMP was with Taric

I like to play Mpen on TT.

I had full Mpen runes, Sorceres shoes, Haunting Guiese, and a Blasting wand. Their Akali was tearing everything up. I was going for the speed buff when she Dashed at me. I laughed at this. I got a point blank Dazzle that dropped about half her life. I used Shatter and she killed over. Man the QQ lasted all game lol.

'HOW THE...!?!? WTF?!?!? NO WAY YOU...!?!?'

I loved that game.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
FumblesOBrian
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 7:10pm | Report
lol that made my day CB < - - (Chaotic bliss). lol lazy short cuts for lazy people like myself :).

i've never actually taken the time to USE Taric. tho , the ones ive seen to do amazing and their are annoying as HELLo kitty to kill lol.

Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 7:47pm | Report
Thats the great thing about Taric. You can build him so many ways. I like to build Nuke AP/Mpen. Its so much fun when ppl dont build to combat it. If Im owning my lane, I get my Core items fast and there is nothing that the can do about it. Or I get Haunting Guiese and sell it for stronger items later in the game

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 10:39pm | Report
In SR, the narrow walkway from blue rune to Baron, I was playing as Twitch, my friend was Amumu, and he managed to bait their whole team into that little walkway. I only had Double Avarice, Infinity Edge and Tiamat. Let's just say I sprayed their team down in a matter of 1.2seconds, splashing crits everywhere. Pentakill. I'd call that a ROFLSTOMP.

FumblesOBrian
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2010 11:11pm | Report
holy crab cakes O_o. only twitch could pull off such an amazing feat :D. Congratz to you my very smelly friend :P

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 4:50am | Report
Nowai, Exhausted? If not, the old WoW truth "Screenshot or it didnt happen"
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: