Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Account transferred - Verifying doesn't work

Creator: Joxuu June 5, 2013 2:40am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 2:40am | Report
Hello. Currently it's tracking my EUNE divisions and tiers.
I switched to EUW and now it won't recognize my region/summoner name.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 11:21am | Report
When you change servers or change name, you have to re-verify. You'll have to go through the process, from your edit profile page, of putting the verify code in your masteries/runes and re-verifying on the new server.

I've looked in the db and your account is no longer marked as verified, which is expected if you changed servers. Otherwise it would be easy to fake being someone else if their name was free on any other supported server.

If you re-verify and it's still not updating let me know and I'll dig further!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 2:25am | Report
Matt wrote:

When you change servers or change name, you have to re-verify. You'll have to go through the process, from your edit profile page, of putting the verify code in your masteries/runes and re-verifying on the new server.

I've looked in the db and your account is no longer marked as verified, which is expected if you changed servers. Otherwise it would be easy to fake being someone else if their name was free on any other supported server.

If you re-verify and it's still not updating let me know and I'll dig further!

It sort of updated. It removed me from EUNE rank, but still doesn't recognize my rank in EUW.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Did you go through verification again? The database still has you marked as not verified, that is why your tier/division won't display on the site. You have to go to your edit profile page and do the verification again because you changed servers.

Let me know if the re-verification process itself is giving you trouble though.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Still not accepting verification.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide