Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Ask and Answer.

Creator: Mintleaves July 28, 2012 9:16pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:16pm | Report
Hey there I am creating this forum for anyone who asks these questions and they have probably already been answered but hey! I don't want to wander around Mobafire for 4 hours looking for it.

1. Can I change my Name on MobaFire?
2. How do I import banners? I can't seem to find how jhoijhoi explained that in here guide to make guide.

I will probably post more questions but these are the ones I have for now.
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:30pm | Report
1. Only admins can change your name, either PM one or just create a thread and wait. PM'ing will probably be faster.

2. Simply find the image of your banner (.png, .jpeg are generally the best), upload it to an imagehosting site such as Photobucket, Flickr, Imgur, etc. I don't remember the full list. Generally they will have an option to copy or show the direct url link, or the forums BBCode link. The direct url link is the link that has .png or .jpeg at the end of it in your url bar at the top of your browser.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 9:55pm | Report
Thanks dude.
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2012 10:16pm | Report
Also, forgot to add. [img]direct url link here[img] is the correct code to display it.

If I helped you, click that +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide