Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

attack speed help?

Creator: mastajdog November 7, 2011 5:35am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 5:35am | Report
In the guides, about half the champions don't have a base attack speed listed, and those that do it's calculated wrong. take for example vayne. here, she's listed at base of 1.005, which would be fine if SOTD didn't give 60. so if i made a vayne build guide and just had SOTD, it would be listed as attack speed:61, not 1.60 or 160. it's that way with most champions, but for example amumu has 0 attack speed. can you guys please fix that?
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 9:00am | Report
It shows the amount of attack speed you get from items. There is no built in AS calculator in the guide maker.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 5:35pm | Report
Ok. but it shows total for everything else, i was just wondering why that's quirky like that.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
Cynk
<Member>
Cynk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 9:39pm | Report
what i want to know is:
im buildin a irelia champ to just take a beatin and not show it
doing this by having lifesteal. right now im using 3 blood thirster swords (giving about 25% life steal each when maxed out, and 100 ad) then beserkers shoes, for speed and the attack speed, then phantom dancers and a ionic spark, all this at lvl 18 makes my att speed at 2% (so i hit twice a sec) what i want to know is the best ratio for attack dmg attack speed and life steal i should use... any ideas?
doing what i do above lets me take out the dragon at lvl 11 with no probs (2 swords and the boots) and at 18 and 3 swords boots and starting on one of the othss i can solo baron.) just to give a guide of what i can do. do i need more att speed or ad or am i good?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2012 11:29am | Report
^ Rofl.
DeadshotCalamity
<Member>
DeadshotCalamity's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 9:37am | Report
Cynk wrote:

what i want to know is:
im buildin a irelia champ to just take a beatin and not show it
doing this by having lifesteal. right now im using 3 blood thirster swords (giving about 25% life steal each when maxed out, and 100 ad) then beserkers shoes, for speed and the attack speed, then phantom dancers and a ionic spark, all this at lvl 18 makes my att speed at 2% (so i hit twice a sec) what i want to know is the best ratio for attack dmg attack speed and life steal i should use... any ideas?
doing what i do above lets me take out the dragon at lvl 11 with no probs (2 swords and the boots) and at 18 and 3 swords boots and starting on one of the othss i can solo baron.) just to give a guide of what i can do. do i need more att speed or ad or am i good?

seems legit.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide